Author Topic: [Affiliates] www.ds-gamer.nl  (Read 4805 times)

Offline Mark

[Affiliates] www.ds-gamer.nl
« on: September 02, 2005, 02:36:49 AM »
Hello, I am Mark and i really like to review the mk2 for our dutch site www.ds-gamer.nl we are the nr1 leading nintendo ds site in the netherlands aswell in belgium.

We also coorparate with the magazine "Ds Time"it is a dutch Ds magazine that comming out weekly.

We hope we can have a kit to be tested.

Your cincirly,

Mark Langedijks

ps some adittional information
forum members: 1287
Also already put the banner on the main page :)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 05:53:33 AM by R3Light »

Offline Mark

Re: www.ds-gamer.nl
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 03:09:13 AM »
Ehrm yes there is............  :-X

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
Re: www.ds-gamer.nl
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 05:52:49 AM »
Yes you are accepted to receive the free MK2, like as you did with NEO Kit.
Dr.Neo kept your previous address, no need to send again :)

Thank you.

Offline Thomper

Re: [Affiliates] www.ds-gamer.nl
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 02:08:50 AM »
I'd like to tell you this guy is a fraud. He is not DS-Gamer crew, and we have nothing to do with this person. We knew we'd recieve a Neoflash MK2 anyway, as we are on the list from the first one. Please, ignore or ban this person for he is trying to get an MK2.

Please, mail it to the address we gave for the original NeoFlash, and ignore this Mark. He has nothing to do with us, and is not crew of our site.

Offline Thomper

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 02:58:12 AM »
Although DS-Gamer is kind of our rival I can confirm Thompers post.
I KNEW THERE WAS NO SUCH DS MAGAZINE :P
There is certainly no DS magazine. Only [N]Gamer exists, and though we are on their site and once appeared in their magazine, they appear bi-monthly and are ALL Nintendo platforms. So moderators, please ignore this 'Mark'.

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 03:15:27 AM »
I'd like to tell you this guy is a fraud. He is not DS-Gamer crew, and we have nothing to do with this person. We knew we'd recieve a Neoflash MK2 anyway, as we are on the list from the first one. Please, ignore or ban this person for he is trying to get an MK2.

Please, mail it to the address we gave for the original NeoFlash, and ignore this Mark. He has nothing to do with us, and is not crew of our site.

That is why I dont accept different address, you will receive it as you did before. This is investigated carefully :)

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 03:17:11 AM by R3Light »

Offline Thomper

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 03:16:31 AM »

That is why I dont accept different address, you will receive it as you did before. This is investigated carefully :)
Thank you for your quick response, I PM'ed you before I saw this message. You're just too quick. ;)