The 10th. NEO Project for N64 > The 10th. NEO Project for N64 Dev kit.

Latest N64 Myth Software

(1/4) > >>

ChillyWilly:
You need at least two things to use the N64 Myth to the fullest: the Neo2 Pro Manager, and the Neo N64 Myth Menu. Here are links to the current versions of each. When you go to get the Neo2 Pro Manager, check the rest of the thread for updates. DLLs are often updated and posted in the thread without also updating the opening post.

Neo2 Pro Manager v1.30
Neo N64 Myth Menu v2.6b1

ronaldo_76:
yeah but i have a problem. i want to upgrade to v1.1 but the programmer says: old version or invalid neo2 menu type! please take a format!
when a new menu vesion comes out, everytime burn the roms again?

all i wan't is to update the menu, but i can't?

thanks

Conle:

--- Quote from: ronaldo_76 on August 01, 2010, 07:09:37 PM ---yeah but i have a problem. i want to upgrade to v1.1 but the programmer says: old version or invalid neo2 menu type! please take a format!
when a new menu vesion comes out, everytime burn the roms again?

all i wan't is to update the menu, but i can't?

thanks

--- End quote ---

Try to do a quick format &then burn the menu  ~sm-92.gif~.gif

ChillyWilly:

--- Quote from: Conle on August 01, 2010, 07:26:38 PM ---Try to do a quick format &then burn the menu  ~sm-92.gif~.gif

--- End quote ---

He just said he didn't want to as he'd have to burn several roms over again. It's a bug in the Neo2 Pro Manager that doesn't handle the menu entries properly - sometimes thinking it needs to remake the menu list when it really doesn't. Make a report to Siven.

Conle:
 ::sm-07.gif::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version