The 10th. NEO Project for N64 > The 10th. NEO Project for N64 Dev kit.

Images for the N64 Myth Menu

(1/6) > >>

ChillyWilly:
This thread is for posting images you think others might be interested in using with the N64 Myth Menu. Please keep them as directly usable: they must be non-progressive jpegs of 320 pixels width by 240 lines height; they should be named "splash.jpg" (all lower-case) for the splash screen, "browser.jpg" for the browser screen, and "loading.jpg" for the loader screen. Note that you don't have to have all three. If all you think should be replaced is the loader screen, just post the "loading.jpg" image. Please use an image service for the images, like ImageShack. Please use the thumbnails to keep the loading time for the thread down. Note that the image service may mangle the name a little - that's fine.

We'll start with the default images so you can get an idea of how to proceed.

Aleomark:
All right, a few sets from me:

Edit: "sets on aleomarkset3.rar has copyright images, use them under you own responsability"  ~sm-41.gif~

NINTENDO ALL-STARS SET

The Grey Nintendo Set

Saprissa Set (just 4 fun)  ::sm-14.gif::

A few more sets!  :)

Banjo Kazooie Set

Conker's Bad Fur Day Set

Donkey Kong 64 Set:

Mario Set

Perfect Dark Set:

The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 1 Set:

The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time Manga Set:

all sets and fixes from aleomarkset2.rar on aleomarkset3.rar

Colors Sets: Black Night, Ocean Blue, Dark Red, Green grass, sky Blue, Yellow submarine
Just only one color image for users that doesn't desire pictures on menu

All these images are in "colors.rar"

OS Sets: Ubuntu, OSX, winXP, winVista, win7 these are in "os.rar"

added the ubuntu set to "os2.rar"  ~sm-86.gif~.gif

Dr.neo:
cool,skin changeable is the best!  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

Aleomark:
yeah! I'm preparing more customs sets representatives of the most important N64 games, but right now I've go to the hospital (for college class, not for sicknees  ~sm-86.gif~.gif), so in a 5 hours I'll uploaded them.

ChillyWilly:

--- Quote from: aleomark on August 13, 2010, 12:03:20 AM ---yeah! I'm preparing more customs sets representatives of the most important N64 games, but right now I've go to the hospital (for college class, not for sicknees  ~sm-86.gif~.gif), so in a 5 hours I'll uploaded them.

--- End quote ---

I like how you put them in a rar for easy downloading. Good idea.  ~sm-76.gif~.gif

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version