The 10th. NEO Project for N64 > The 10th. NEO Project for N64 Dev kit.

N64 myth cart + 1024M Neo2 Pro SD flash cart ,same price but more valuable!

<< < (2/5) > >>

sanni:
Great news :)
Just updated the FAQ to resemble those changes  ;)

stefan_iro:
Now we only need a reliable software that supports up to 1024M!!!
The current Neo3 Pro Manager only supports 512M flash memory...

Great news anyway! :)

Aleomark:

--- Quote from: stefan_iro on September 21, 2011, 03:34:34 AM ---Now we only need a reliable software that supports up to 1024M!!!
The current Neo3 Pro Manager only supports 512M flash memory...

Great news anyway! :)

--- End quote ---

I agree we need a stable software asap or we'll have a lot of bij...s guys asking forever.

bidou670:
Hello :)

i have a N64 myth cart + 1024M Neo2 Pro since  august 2010 , i have the neo myth menu 2.4 with a SD card sdhc ! you sure i load the 512 rom like conquer bad fur day with my N64 myth cart + 1024M Neo2 Pro august 2010  with the neomyth menu 2.4 ? i'am not sure or explain me?  an update for the neo myth 64 is available ?

ps: and with tool you use for load rom 512mo like conquer bad fur day , explain me thanks in advance ;)

hartono:
Hello.

Here is my situation :
- I have a Neo Myth MD + 256M and I'm using Neo 2 Ultra Menu V 2.95.
- I have a plan to buy Neo 3 SD for my Neo Myth MD so I do not have to use PC to change games in the flash cart.
- I also want to buy Neo N64 Myth + NEO2 Pro 1024M SD.  I assume that I do not have install anything to my PC and just add ROM to SD card.
- Finally, I want to buy Neo Power PC-E 128M+SAVE super flash cart

My questions are :
- Can I burn a game (Ogre Battle N64) to my Neo 64 using Neo 2 Ultra Menu V 2.95 without jeopardyzing the menu that had already installed in the Neo N64 Myth + NEO2 Pro 1024M SD?  What should I do to keep the menu intact when I burn rom image to the Neo 2 Pro 1024M?
- What do I have to do to prepare Neo 3 SD so I can use it with my Neo Myth MD?

My goal is to have only Neo Power PC-E 1.1 USB Writing program installed in my PC to burn games for Neo Power PC-E, because there is no other way to change the game in that cart without involving PC.

Would someone be so kind to help me to achieve my goal.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version