The 9th. NEO Project for SNES > The 9th. NEO Project for SNES Dev kit.

The NEO SNES/SFC Myth cart SPEC v1

<< < (2/4) > >>

Conle:

--- Quote from: churkus on March 04, 2010, 03:30:59 AM ---Hi I just wanted to check, can this use with the neo2 to be able to use SD card just like the neo myth 3 in 1?

--- End quote ---

ChillyWilly is working on it 8)

--- Quote from: churkus on March 04, 2010, 03:30:59 AM ---and also if you need to play a DSP-1 or other game then you need to have installed a cartridge with this chip?

--- End quote ---

Yes you need a dsp-1 game plugged in.

rocco:
Steep price compared to other products and the fact that this card doesn't offer anything else than other products.

Conle:

--- Quote from: rocco on March 04, 2010, 05:20:52 PM ---Steep price compared to other products and the fact that this card doesn't offer anything else than other products.

--- End quote ---

If the FPGA source & the tools to "compile" it are released then its going to become the best SNES/SFC cart ever.

It also has better HW compared to flashcarts released so far.

stefan_iro:
No discount if you order 10+ carts?

This might be interesting for some forums...

rocco:

--- Quote from: Conle on March 04, 2010, 07:05:09 PM ---If the FPGA source & the tools to "compile" it are released then its going to become the best SNES/SFC cart ever.

It also has better HW compared to flashcarts released so far.

--- End quote ---

Frankly speaking I do not think this will ever happen. But on the other hand if the "firmware" and anything else like additional software and menus are developed by users, what does justify that steep price (If we are only talking about the pcb, componentes and the case)?
This thing costs 35 bucks more than a retropack and does less. It uses propritary memory for storage and only supports roms up to 64mbit.
And please do not tell me that I can use SD later when the menu supports it when I have to spend additionally 50 bucks or more for a sd adapter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version