Author Topic: contest: NDS GAME - Teenage Queen NDS - By: Foxy  (Read 9077 times)

Offline Foxy

• FoxySofts
contest: NDS GAME - Teenage Queen NDS - By: Foxy
« on: August 10, 2005, 04:06:36 AM »
History

Published in 1988 on the Atari ST, this game also exists on Amiga, Amstrad, and PC. Programmed by Eric Doireau and graphics by Jocelyn Valais.

Though there is very little info on this game, it is in my opinion, one of the most beautiful strip-poker games ever. Though it is perhaps weak on the level of play, it does not make it any less addictive.

Nintendo DS Version

The majority of the graphics come from the Amiga version, some sprites from the Atari, and even some from me. All the play is done with the stylus by pressing the icons.

PS: This is the version 1.3 of the game, the problem on somes DS with the stylus have been corrected. ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 04:08:58 AM by Foxy »

Offline rize

Re: contest: NDS GAME - Teenage Queen NDS - By: Foxy
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 08:31:46 AM »
"Though there is very little info on this game, it is in my opinion, one of the most beautiful strip-poker games ever. Though it is perhaps weak on the level of play, it does not make it any less addictive."

There's either no cards lower than 7 or else your random number generator needs a tune up  And I won fair and square... not too difficult.  But how do you call it strip poker when the loser doesn't strip? :)  She doesn't even take off that heavy coat!

Offline Foxy

• FoxySofts
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 09:11:39 AM »
This is a 32 cards game, so there is no cards lower than 7.
And if she doesn't strip, it's maybe that you haven't won enough.. Too hard for you ? :D

Offline rize

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 09:37:28 AM »
You mean taking all her money isn't enough? :)  Perhaps I'll make another go at it later, I'm trying to play and comment on all the entries right now.

Offline Foxy

• FoxySofts
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 01:42:05 PM »
There is 14 different pictures for her strip-tease (1 more than original game ;)), each picture is displayed when computer makes a credit to the bank (pot lower 0).

Offline Metaluna

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 07:01:47 PM »
Brings back a lot of fond memories about the Atari years... Brilliant work!  ;)

Offline Ethos

• Ethos' Space
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 02:19:18 AM »
You mean taking all her money isn't enough? :)  Perhaps I'll make another go at it later, I'm trying to play and comment on all the entries right now.

lol, you never took all her money then.  Or else the image would change.

Beautiful game though!

Nice work!