Author Topic: New to Magic Key Converter- please help!  (Read 2450 times)

Offline NardBasket

• NEO newbie
New to Magic Key Converter- please help!
« on: January 27, 2015, 09:17:06 PM »
I just received my MVS Magic Key and plugged in Metal Slug 4 (MVS) into my Neo Geo AES with it, but all I get is a glitchy green screen... I've tried it with Metal Slug 3 and Neo Turf Masters, all with the same result... What am I doing wrong? The pins on the cartridges are all clean, and the Magic Key is brand new. Please help!   :'(

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
Re: New to Magic Key Converter- please help!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 03:21:56 AM »
you need a new 5V(or 9V, check your original dc adapter) 2~3A dc adapter to get a enough power output.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline ElkinFencer10

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 07:51:08 PM »
I'm  having the same problem.  I bought the AC adapter that supposedly fixes the weak power supply problem on NeoStore, but I'm still just getting glitchy green screens on half of my MVS games, and the half that will load have severe graphical distortions.  All of my AES games play just fine, but the MVS games all either don't load or load with heavy distortions.  Is my MagicKey defective?  Like I said, I've already gotten the stronger power supply from NeoStore.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 04:01:21 AM »
if you change a new DC adapter already,then the last one reason is the connection issue between magickey and MVS carts,please try to use alcohol to clean your MVS carts golden finger,if still have issue you can ask your shop to replace one.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......