Author Topic: [Affiliates] Free MK2 for Dualscene.net  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Social

[Affiliates] Free MK2 for Dualscene.net
« on: December 06, 2005, 01:45:15 AM »
Hello,

I own and run http://www.dualscene.net.
We are a website dedicated to bringing news & support for the G6-Flash, M3 and Supercard Flash Carts. We would love to add MK2 to that list so we can add compatibility lists, guides and a review for it on our site. We have been getting a lot of visitors on our Compatibility Lists and have a growing forum where people can discuss roms and ask their flash cart questions.

We have only been running for a good month and are getting a lot of visitors. Because our current host statistics do not show Unique visitors I can only show you The Traffic generated and the page requests and such, so I hope that will do.

We are planning to move to a faster host now that we are getting more people to our site and have also just gotten a php coder for the site. We are running the site with 5 people now.

We also held a poll when we opened that had about 300 people voting and it seems that a small percentage owns a neoflash that visited our site so we are hoping to increase the neoflash users on our site by offering MK2 support and compatibility lists.

Keep in mind we have only been up and running for a short while :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 07:48:10 AM by R3Light »

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
Re: [REQUEST] Free MK2 for Dualscene.net
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 07:47:41 AM »
You are passed :)

Please place the MK2 banner in your website (in your sponsor area) and PM me your full name, address and phone number to arrange the delivery in the next bunch (soon enough).

Offline Social

Re: [Affiliates] Free MK2 for Dualscene.net
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 07:33:35 AM »
i have pmed you the details :)

thanks.