Author Topic: [Denied] thetriangle.org  (Read 2297 times)

Offline tbennett

[Denied] thetriangle.org
« on: December 20, 2005, 02:26:13 AM »
The Triangle, is the student newspaper of Drexel University. The paper  has 7,000 copies printed weekly, while its Web site,  ww.thetriangle.org, is updated to coincide with new additions and has a readership of over 15,000 a week.  The  Triangle featured exclusive coverage of the Electronic Entertainment Expo during the event, with the content updated daily on our website.  We also featured several lengthy articles concerning the show in our May 27 print  edition.  We have also covered the 2005 Tokyo Game Show and plan on featuring full coverage of the new consoles.

I am the Electronic Features Editor for the website (I handle all game/electronic press matters).  If necessary, I can obtain a screen of our stats later this week.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 04:44:42 AM by R3Light »

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
Re: (Request) thetriangle.org
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 06:15:38 AM »
Thats sounds like a nice student newspaper.
Could you add the MK2 banner in the main page? If yes, then you are accepted :)

Offline tbennett

Re: [OnHold] thetriangle.org
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 10:58:31 AM »
I don't think we could post a link on the front page of the website, as we try to keep the site fairly clean.  However, we could ensure the online review links to the appropriate place and probably place a banner there.  I could also speek to the respective person about having an add run in out paper.  I could also place place banners on my own personal site, which gets about 5,000 hits a month.

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
Re: [OnHold] thetriangle.org
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 04:43:57 AM »
I see, we are sorry but your offer doesn't qualify for a free MK2.
Thank you for your time :)