Author Topic: NEW DEVICE UNNEEDED OF GBAFLASH,ORIGINAL DSCART,SMALLER THAN MK & FULL COMPAT!!!  (Read 20382 times)

Offline macrocubic

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=6325

and the official web http://www.ninjads.com/

IT'S THE BEST DS DEVICE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It acts like a ds original cart for the ds, because the cart encryption has been descrypted, so IT'S FULL COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DS MODELS!!!!!!CURRENT, AND FUTURE ONES!!!!!!!!LIKE LITE. See the web for full details

It's just a bit bigger than a ds cart, dont need a gba flash/passme/neokey or whatever. It's no a fake, because the ninjateam was already known (by the way they are spanish, ¡¡¡¡VIVA ESPAÑAAAAA, OÉ! and it's been comfirmed by the most important and confident videogames/scene web , (elotrolado.net)

Offline angelfly

• Neo-Newbie
Seems interesting, but I'm still waiting for an actual ds flash cart before I spend anymore money on DS flash equipment.

Offline samsar

Bye bye neoflash....Already neo's prices are high this device will be cheaper....
What does does neoflash have?
the neo coders should work harder.
No one will buy neoflash now... WIll they???
What does neoflash have what this doesn't ...Actually it is vice versa...this This ninjads has everything which neoflash doesn't..compatibility, compactibilty, easy,simplicity etc..

their gonna evade the ds scene.>>>>>>>

bulk up neo

Offline macrocubic

The most important thing of this product is that DOES KNOW THE DS CARD ENCRYPTION, so all ds (current and future) will "think" it's an original game, and it also can use that knowledge to load perefctly al games.

It has 2 MB Sram for saves, which I supose can dump to the SD. Dont need gba cart, original game and the SD is secure COMPLETELY INSIDE THE DEVICE. And almost doesnt spend extra batery

The mk2 has no better things like this, but it's true that mk3 has the ram and the "40$ more" 64MBs flash. So the only important diference is that mk3 has the ram, but......for sure ninjads will be in other versions

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
MK3 also has flash memory; in pretty much every crt0 (bootstrap) in homebrew and multiboot menus the DS cart encryption is turned to debug mode. Data in the MK3 flash area can then essentially be treated as if it was "the real cart".

NinjaDS perfect? ....thanks for giving me a minute to get off the floor, I was laughing too hard to type. I am part of a group of a few people here in my hometown who install chips since long before I started helping here. Ninja clones (yeah, you heard me, their products are based on others work not their own) are not very good products at all, and as far as I know they have always paid others to code for their products (and then jerked them around so there never were any real updates/progress to the code).

There is also this point: current DS homebrew is not built to run as if it was a real DS cart. It is built/linked to run from a GBA cart (which is also makes some difficulties getting some homebrew working with the Mk2/3).

Never mind the fact that the Ninja PS2 and GC chips are essentially junk to begin with (I wouldnt put one in anyones console, since we give actual warranty for the work we do), until I see their product or at least proof that they have indeed improved business practices Im going to say go with the products and reviews that are already known and dont bother to pin too much hope to this NinjaDS thing.

At any rate, this whole thread is off topic (it has nothing to do with the Neo projects) and getting moved to the off topic forum.
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline rogerpoco

• Eight-Legged Gamer/The DECO Kid
  • Neo MOD
  • BurgerTime-7,837,750 Official MAME World Record
    • My Twitch Channel-Usually Offline or BurgerTime
I can think of an even better place to put this topic. ;D ;D ;D

You should always be yourself.
Unless you can be Billy Mitchell.
Then you should be Billy Mitchell.
https://www.twitch.tv/rogerpoco48

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
same here roger; I try not to delete threads unless it it completely spam, but stuff like this has me sorely tempted.
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline rogerpoco

• Neo MOD
I'm sorry,i just can't let this go.

Macrocubic:Listen,i have looked at some of your posts.You seem to be pretty intelligent.You seem to enjoy this"scene".You have even contributed helpful information to this site(a translation).

Why are you being so rude?
You seem to have enough going for you for that to be unnecessary.

I have played through quite a bit of RE-DS,and Rub Rabbits,with no issues(largest roms out there.I am aware that size is not the only factor for compatibility)
I have also done some checking on Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training Eigo Zuke(another tricky\large one)and it seems to have no issues.

Most homebrew will run well,and those that do not are being checked on.

What do you expect from this product(or any other)that it does not do?

I'm not trying to tick you off anymore than you(apparently)already are,But I really do want to know.

Offline macrocubic

RUDE???? Where?? It was never my intention. I just created this post to tell people about this new product. It looks much better for me than neoteam products, and yes, I've been supporting neoflash for a long time, but I never been happy with their service. The device is being sold since november, and the menu it's not even finished.

I just want the rest of people to know all the posibilities they have to use the DS, and then choose by themselves. Ive already choise ;)

Offline rogerpoco

• Neo MOD
You address this same topic in the NEO Team / NEO Annoucements / Re: Neoflash MK2/3 Menu V0.6 BETA 1 thread.(sorry,I have not bothered to learn how to put up a link to another page,I is kinda stupid like that)
Surely you cannot take affront to being referred to as"rude"

You state that you have never been happy with the product,and again I ask-What do you want the MK3 to do that it does not do?

Some of the other testers have tried to explain some of the MK3's current limitations to me,but frankly,it's over my head.

I got this to do fun stuff with,and it does fun stuff.

I have had success and failure with this product,but much more success than failure.

One more time-What do you need from this product?

Offline d-loader

better compatibility? -- buy the games instead  :o

I like the MK as it is now..  and considering we have more to come  ;D *can't wait for the new flashme version*

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
all i want is full speed from sd(or atleast almost full speed) and a higher compatability
O hai

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
sven: how fast is "full speed"? The DS slot itself is limited by its clock frequency and its voltage (and the SD/MMC has to essentially be set to the SPI clock speed to talk properly with the DS). No matter how clever any code is it can go no faster than physical limits of the hardware used on the DS slot and MK3 interface to that hardware. Even GBA slot type SD adapters cannot get "full speed" from the SD device, so as I know it the M3 does the fastest at 2Mbit/s (and MK3 SD access is already close to that with further optimization of the FAT drivers still in the works)

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
oh ok, i didn't know i am sorry
O hai

Offline samsar

Hey cory , theoriticaly mk3 should faster then m3, right? Because the nds games are bigger and there fore there should be a faster x-change of data.
I mean there 512 Mb ds games but highest in gba is 128Mb so the nds slot should  be faster.right?

Any way ,Cory Do you your self think mk3 's sd slot will be optimized in the near future?
I mean seriously , these guys are giving prizes worth hundreds of dollars in the neo comps and new products but Forgetting the magic key...
(N-E-way back to checking the neo announcement screen every day,.)