Author Topic: FeeDaFish Aquarium Game  (Read 26747 times)

Offline retrohead

• DS-Scene
Re: FeeDaFish Aquarium Game
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »
What is good:

Playability
Oyster Idea - though in practice it doesn't work that well
End of level boss

What is bad:

The air bubbles bear no releavance - why are you able to move them?
The pull back on the oyster is not enough, need more room
Oyster should be able to be moved.
You should start with a single fish (already in the tank) and only be able to buy more once you have earned them

Improvements:

Multiple levels
Clear Water feature (I believe you are implementing this already)
Special Items (Perhaps ones that appear for a set number of time as food on the top screen)
Time limit on level - perhaps make a shark appear that will eat your fish if you have not completed the level in time similar to bubble bobble?

Just to let you know, this has been playtested by myself and my Finacee so you have 2 play testers here. She shot me for not mentioning that she had played it aswell

Offline OmegaII

Re: FeeDaFish Aquarium Game
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »
Bugs: When you buy a fish you only need to feed him once. He immediatly gets sick, then eats once, and just grows.
No idea if he is suppose to go from normal ( silver coins ) to Blue crown ( diamonds ) either.
When you drop a second fish in the tank the first fish becomes green again, as does the new fish. Same process all over again

The oister, no idea what it's purpous is but. When you tap on it without dragging to sling shot it it goes .. wacko .. it just shoots in all directions by simply tapping.
When you shoot at 90° the perl gets stuck and you can't use the oister anymore

You aren't able to drop 2 fish at once. You can't cancel a purchase. You cant' lower the number you want to purchase. You can't alter your purchase.

There also is no clue that you have to press L to activate the shop.

And what's the use of the blue shells at the top ? :) Some kind of bonus stage somewhere along the line ? ... Just put the shop there and let it be controlled with the D pad and L/R to lower and higher the bid.

It's a great initiative, but still has quite some bugs :)

I also noticed it just goes at 1 FPS when you play it too long ^^