Author Topic: Judges Comments  (Read 23212 times)

Offline freemaan

• My alternate nicks: david_o, freemaan
    • My website
Re: Judges Comments
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 08:15:19 PM »
Remember Every One:

The next compo: NEO Autumn Coding Contest 2006.

Close time: 20th.Aug 2006

! Get ready for the Next Compo !

I'll start _right away_ .. this time, I want a quality release, and at least I have the time to make one  :-X .. hopefully Steven will release his WIFI-lib v2, so we can have internet play in the games  ;D

I also started to develop my new game today, I want to win on the next compo :)
You can find me at EFNet #dsdev (davido2)
Go to my homepage

Offline The_Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 10:01:34 PM »
Remember Every One:

The next compo: NEO Autumn Coding Contest 2006.

Close time: 20th.Aug 2006

! Get ready for the Next Compo !

is it official? then I'll start working on an app  :P

Offline d-loader

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 11:18:40 PM »
think about it, people will have the summerholidays to make apps.. jeez, I don't even dare to think of the standart of the next apps.. I bet they're gonna be as hell advanced  ::sm-04::

On the sideline, its very nice to see better apps on the DS.. its like a dream comming true  :-*

Offline The_Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 11:51:44 PM »
think about it, people will have the summerholidays to make apps.. jeez, I don't even dare to think of the standart of the next apps.. I bet they're gonna be as hell advanced  ::sm-04::

On the sideline, its very nice to see better apps on the DS.. its like a dream comming true  :-*

well, if you look at both past compos, there were more entries on games then on apps :o

I don't aim 1st place (I know there are a lot of people out there that work directly with programing and know a lot more then me, and there are also the ones who have more free time then myself), so scoring on top ten is enough for me :P

but I'll make a good app, wait 'n see  ;D

Offline d-loader

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 11:55:49 PM »
well, I was a bit embarrased about my entry, but I'll update soon enough.. already starting to implent more features  :-\

Its like.. every Neocontest sets a new milestone for the programming standart.. try to compare these entries with the last ones.. see a diffrence?.. truely! .. and the entries at the next contest might be even more complex, wait and see

Offline The_Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 03:01:19 AM »
I don't think more complex == better... the best app/game IMO is the one that is more functional / better to play, so maybe I've got a chance to gat something :P

Offline d-loader

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 04:00:41 AM »
actually, thats what I ment, when I said "more complex".. yeah, more functionel, and able to do more advanced stuff.. I need to learn how to express myself  ::sm-02::

Offline Bodom-Child

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 12:34:36 AM »
When will we have other judges comments  ;D?

Offline Lien

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 04:52:26 AM »

10) Drummers V2 by Lien

Let have fun...2 minutes (5 with friends)

Lol, ::sm-03::  ::sm-01::
hope other people don't think like that  :D ;D

::sm-17.gif::

Offline kenzokabuto

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 09:57:47 AM »
Nintendo DS games

15) Vicepoker DS by kenzokabuto

What wasn't ripped ? Well, just don't like this kind of game...

I accept the final results, and I even agree on the final chart, it was only about games and just to have fun, so I don't think that people should complain about their placement. But I don't like this comment because it states the false. Of course I don't know the women in the video (I wish I did :-) ), so I got the source footage from somewere else; but other than that, the backgrounds, the intro, the 3d rendering, the AI, the game code and even the video codec, which is widely appreciated and used in many commercial games, everything was all made by myself. So, while I can understand you if you don't like the game, and you have the right to say that, I think that your comment on the origin of the software was simply not fair

Thanks everybody (else) for all the fun you shared with me on this competition, You rock guys!

Offline Normmatt

• Neo-Newbie
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 01:15:45 PM »
I would like to know what the public votes were from as they were counted in the final points