Author Topic: [READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING] Rules !  (Read 11491 times)

Offline MickeyMouse

[READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING] Rules !
« on: April 03, 2006, 05:15:47 PM »
These Rules are Work In Progress...
If you are a Admin / Owner whatever at a popluar gaming website which talk about PCengine.
You may apply here for a FREE sample Product for review.

[1] Please Include: Your Site Address, Site Stats, Pictures, # Members, How Long it has been around, And any other infomation.

[2] All requests are investigated carefully! If you do make fake sites YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE to recive futura Neo-Flash Products.

[3] Please alow time for your post to be responded to, People do have lives and may be unable to reply. Please alow up to 72 Hours for a positive answer. Please don't double post. If you don't get an answer for your request, it means the answer is NO.
Don't create thread with [affiliates] tag, only reviewer can add this tag to a request.

[4] If every thing does go ok, and you have been acepted once the product is in stock it should be shipped out. This may take some time since the products have just been made and are still going threw beta testing.

[5] Banners: you will be required to place a picture onto your site and linking to the neo-flash home page. www.neoflash.com

[6] If you are affiliates, you accept to make a full review of the product and to add a banner on your websites. if you don't fallow thos simples rules, you won't be qualify for further review of neoflash product.

Banners will come soon.
Thank You :)

Offline RetroDeLee

Re: [READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING] Rules !
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
Hello....

There are a lot of us interested in this product on a classic gaming site (Atariage.com).

I want to buy one of these things, but a lot of items seem very sketchy...

I know others that are wanting to buy it as well, but they are afraid with no reviews of the product.  Atariage is seen by thousands of people.  If you would like, I could write a full review for your product.  Either at a discount for the one I want to purchase for myself... or as a freebie so that I can advertise it on the classic gaming sites... 

Let me know!

Offline ShqTth

• SHu emu pce/tg16 emulator. [s]Hu[x] the speed can be seen!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:22:47 AM »
I have an emulator site. I created an emulator for the tg16. I have had 123246 hits on my site since I started. And the majority of those hits are from turbo grafx / pc engine fans. My site also has misc docs about the tg16.
I do get a lot of emails from pce / tg16 fans.

I have been around since 1999.

My sites is:  shu.emuunlim.com
and my other site (mirror) is shu.sheldows.com

What I can do is post a  review on my site. When other emulator sites see that there is news on my site, the news gets posted on the main sites.

Also I can post my review on emulators unlimited and on the forums on emulators unlimited.

Also one step further, I can repackage the files distributed on my site with a pdf version of my review. I plan on releasing a newer version of my emulator soon. So who ever ends up downloading my emulator will also have a pdf file of the review. (just an idea)

This might be the best way to target tg16 fans.
Shu emu
Hu
  • the speed can be seen!

http://shu.sheldows.com
(shu.emuunlim.com is down right now)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:02:59 AM »
ok ShqTth ,please PM me your address,i'll send you the PC-E 128M for review  ::sm-18.gif::
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline ShqTth

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
ok thanks.
I just sent you a PM.

I have long been waiting for someone to make a flash cart for the tg16 / PC engine. I know there will be a lot of die hard fans interested in this. It would also be good for homebrew.

Since I got a video camera, I could film the thing in action on a DUO, a tg16 unit, and a turbo express and attach it to my reviews. I have a few marketing tactics up my sleeve that can help you out.
Shu emu
Hu
  • the speed can be seen!

Offline PCFX

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »
Hello, im with Pcenginefx.com .
Pcenginefx.com is the largest and one of the most well known sites related to the NEC line of video game consoles, and is the largest resource anywhere online were you can learn all there is to know about the NEC PC-FX.
Our site is dedicated solely to anything and everything Pc-Engine and Turbografx related. we have 1043 members and have video reviews all over youtube and many other websites.
We have a very large forum and live chat and help eachother with repairs of systems as well as modding them.
 :) Would love to have one of these cards for official video review.
pls let me know
Thanks!

Offline ShqTth

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
Pcenginefx.com is not a bad site to get a review on. they have a lot of videos.

If you can get a hold of the guy that runs http://www.magicengine.com/ that would be a good place too.

There is a few other good sites i know

Oh by the way, I run emuunlim.org. So I will put a like on it to my video on youtube when I get a chance.

Shu emu
Hu
  • the speed can be seen!

Offline ShqTth

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »
Funny thing is the sound died on my turbo express. So I was only able to get a few videos recorded using my turbo express.
Shu emu
Hu
  • the speed can be seen!