Author Topic: The Ninja DS (split from MK4SD discussion)  (Read 16519 times)

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
Re: The Ninja DS (split from MK4SD discussion)
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 10:38:26 AM »
To a degree, yes (its still dependant on the hardware creator and software creator to use the device efficiently). CF can be accessed more like an ATA device (wrather than a serial device), and the protocols were not proprietary (meaning you dont get sued if you reverse them and release them).
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline flashsample

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 09:51:40 PM »
I dont expect it will be too long before we see some form of flashable DS cart with limited memory.

Like this?

Offline Payk

• NDSDEV.DE
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »
WOW but...512Mbits...(64MByte so no Resident Evil...)
I gonna wait for 256MByte (for future games)

Offline msg4life

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2006, 07:55:23 AM »
well there is an actual ds flash card thats fully flush with the ds.. im trying to inform neo about this and perhaps he can make one for us.

Offline Hulio Sanchez

Noob
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 10:42:07 AM »
Hi Guys,

I'm a complete and total noob. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but...whatever.

I was just wondering where I can find all the info on downloading games and how you can play them, and what I need to buy to make them work. I need all the information. Everything!

Thank You in advance :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:48:06 AM by Hulio Sanchez »

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 12:01:40 AM »
actually you should make a new topic for it.

but you need an mk4-mini with a neo2

about downloading roms try google, or p2p or something, we won't give links and they will be deleted if said by anyone.

but the neo2 has three version:

1. the lite version, has build in memory space op to 1Gbit(128 MByte) so it can play the largest roms for now, but maybe not in the future, maybe bigger cards will be released. I don't know. It has changeable fronts so it can fit perfect in the nds-lite, and with the other front it fits perfect in the normal ds.

2. the SD version: uses sd-cards(not yet mmc cards but they will be supported in the future). it is as big as a normal gba-card so it will stick out on the nds-lite but fits perfecty in the old fhat DS(only the sd-card will stick out but RS-MMC cards will not stick out but they aren't supported at the time). with an adapter you can also use mini-sd and tf cards on it, but you have to buy the adapter yourself.

3. the TF version: uses tf(micro-sd) cards. is very small so it fits perfect in the ds-lite(only a tiny stick out where the tf-card enters) bot DOESN'T fit in the old fhat DS.

my choice would go to the SD-version because it is cheaper than the neo2-lite if you buy an sd-cart as big as the biggest neo2-lite. also it fits in all DS's without changing anything so if you're friends want to play but they have an other ds they can just plug it in.
and although the SD and the TF version cost the same(according to www.ic2005.com)SD cards are still cheaper than TF cards. and you can't use the TF version on a old DS.
O hai