Author Topic: [Affiliates] www.maxconsole.com  (Read 4986 times)

Offline jpxdude

• MaxConsole
[Affiliates] www.maxconsole.com
« on: July 12, 2006, 08:54:28 PM »
Hi There,

My name is Jassen, and I am part of the Reviews team for the MaxConsole website.  I recently reviewed your excellent products, the MK4-Mini, and MK4-Key, which I've noticed that you have also put up on your site :-)

As you may be aware, our website receives thousands of hits daily, and is well respected among the console modding community and developers alike.  We currently have over 80,000 members that frequent the site, and consider our reviews of high regard when considering a prospective purchase.

I would like to request a sample of the Neo2-SD and/or Neo2-TF for reviewing if possible.  With the capabilities that are expected of the products, I am confident that it will be received well, and looked upon with very high praise.  I believe some of the things the Neo2 is offering will be groundbreaking for the industry and the scene, and therefore is an exciting prospect and undertaking for myself to investigate.

Thank you in advance for considering this application to review your products, if you have any questions, please do not hesistate to get in contact with me.  I look forward to hearing from you soon! ::sm-29.gif::

Best Regards,

Jassen Payen
MaxConsole Reviews Team
jpxdude@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 06:14:38 AM by boblen »
MaxConsole Reviews Team
www.maxconsole.com

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
Re: www.maxconsole.com
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 09:12:44 PM »
sure ,  Jassen you will get one  ::sm-22.gif::
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline d-loader

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 06:40:31 AM »
looking foward to your review, the MK-4 review was very well made  ::sm-19.gif::

Offline boblen

• Aussie-Play.com
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 06:14:14 AM »
Yes you are accepted.
Please PM me with the address to send the item to.

Thank You.