Author Topic: Mk2/Mk3 development discontinued???  (Read 12030 times)

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
Mk2/Mk3 development discontinued???
« on: August 16, 2006, 11:50:50 AM »
Sorry about accidentally removing the existing thread (hit the wrong button)....

As global moderators, we keep everyone updated to new events to the best of our knowledge.  The fact is the dev team doesn't speak to us, so we really don't have ANY idea when a new menu release is going to happen.  That means we're basically in the same boat as everyone else as far as new information here (and our extremely limited influence consists of bugging Dr. Neo, the administrator, about the issue).  And he has continued to maintain that a new menu version 1.0 is coming, without providing any specific timeframe.

The rest of our free time here we spend answering general questions, providing support for users with problems, testing, and reporting bugs.

I purchased my mk3 (neomax) like everyone else here.  I would like to see a new menu release (probably more than most people since I spent a lot of  time doing the testing and reporting bugs, which haven't been fixed as of now, and will hopefully finally be resolved).

BruceG
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:28:59 PM by bruceg »

Offline RavenMaster

Re: Mk2/Mk3 development discontinued???
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 07:45:35 PM »
i agree
i stick around looking for news but i can't find anything about the new version for my MK2006 :(

Offline troll

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »
how can something be discontinued when it has only ever been in beta?
perhaps if they stopped bringing new things out and finished the ones they've already sold then they wouldn't be in beta.
I've never buy anything of their's again and neither will anybody I know.
the whole situation is disgusting. Have they ever heard about laws about selling things that are  not fit for the purpose they were sold for? Has anybody ever heard of hardware being sold when the sofware was ever only in beta? Oh well, I can always use it as a door stop that's about all it's good for. I advise anybody who's thinking of buyng a nero product not to bother.

Offline Knger

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 04:31:09 AM »
For Heaven's Sake !

He's making a Neo2/3 menu and we the [ stupids ] owners of MK3s are still being left forgotten.

Dr. Neo doesn't even tries posting a word on this thread. ::sm-16.gif::

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »
According to Dr. Neo, it's coming out after the initial neo2 menu.  Also, Dr. Neo says mk2/mk3 will use the same neo2 core.....

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2985.msg21266.html#msg21266

BruceG

Offline Burt0

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 07:33:17 AM »
Dr. Neo needs to get his priorities right.

They should of had the mk2/mk3 working properly before starting all this other neo2 ****.

The longer people have to wait for this menu the worse it is Dr. Neo's credibility (or whats left of it).

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 08:53:55 PM by Burt0 »

Offline RavenMaster

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 01:49:31 AM »
Dr. Neo needs to get his priorities right.

They should of had the mk2/mk3 working properly before starting all this other neo2 ****.

The longer people have to wait for this menu the worse it is Dr. Neo's credibility (or whats left of it).

he's right :(

Offline d-loader

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »
I, too, think it was a bit of a wait. In the meantime I got a Supercard, which suits me better.

I'll keep my interest in the Neo team though, and I'm actually quite into getting a Neo2 card ( That IR feature will rock your pants  ::sm-08.gif:: )

Offline Nypops

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:58:11 PM »
No more news about THE "new" MK menu ::sm-16.gif::

This is **** :(

Offline Jeromel

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 12:01:28 AM »
Hmmm.... still no menu.

Offline gurlmp

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 03:03:24 AM »
 I spent  $230  for my neo max MK3 with 1G kingston SD  and i also got MK4 with a 512 mb flash cart for $80,  a mk1 with 1024 mb flash cart for $150  and i got the 512mb MK1 when it first cam out for about $250. Thats a total of over $700!!! and for what?
    With only about a 1 - 3% compatability (if that) rate with new NDS games, The  MK3 is a waste of time and money.

so what did i do i? i got a supercard SD for $40 and every game works perfect!!!

Offline biker trash

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »
Lies, deciept, and down right theft..... That is what Neo Flash meens to me.... I have invested well over $400.00 buying this junk......and replacing the faulty sd card....and the cheap reader, with little to NO support.  I defended the development of the Neoflash MK3 menu.... Hoping that Dr. Neo Would come through for the loyal owners of his product.... Dr. Neo How can you sell this **** to so many people and leave us with a non working piece of junk???   Why would you not offer us some means of an upgrade solution... why did you dupe us ??   The MK3 was a fraud.... Less than 3 % compatabilty.... I paid good money and got junk.  How can you sleep at night knowing you screwed so many good people out of hard earned  cash... You should offer a refund / upgrade path for owners of the never completed Neoflash 8gb kit....
Or would you rather keep the money..... and the kahrma???

UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

realy, it's all what you make of it............

Offline gurlmp

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »
anyone want a useless mk3?? I have one for sell for $2 . you can not use it on your nds because no games work. dont know what its for.
contact me at: youranidiotifyouwantthis@yahoo.com

Offline Zookeeper

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »
IT'S A SHAME!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU DR.NEO!!!!!!
YOU'RE A LIAR, A THIEF AND ALL THE WORST THINGS I CAN SAY AND THINK!!!!!!
GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK AT LEAST, YOU J**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAMESHAMESHAMESHAMESHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ~sm-31.gif~

Offline digitalpimp

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 05:19:21 PM »
this site is nothing but **** it needs to be shut down and this company needs to die to myuch money is beeing spent on this company and what do we get for that wpent money **** only 3% of games work maybe less i got the r4 and getting a supercard soon and they play all games 100% fine my r4 plays fine with no lag or any glitches the neoflash card which i got is total **** and i only sitll got it trying to get some pokemon to migrate to diamon :) but even that hasnt worked you now rarley here from people on this forum as its pretty much dead aswell

no longer a fan of this company and think everything they sell is a ripoff for money and will worn other sites i know wabout these products and never to buy them