Author Topic: Looks like I'm out :(  (Read 3465 times)

Offline SiW

Looks like I'm out :(
« on: August 20, 2006, 03:34:27 AM »
:(

Well, looks like I'm not entering.  I had high hopes for my PSP game, but then Real Life(tm) took over and a bunch of stuff happened over the past couple of weeks and I've had no time to code.  So I could either scramble to get something decent for the contest, or I could take my time and get a really polished game.  I'm opting for the latter.

So, any word about a Christmas contest?  ::sm-24.gif::

Offline psmonkey

Re: Looks like I'm out :(
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 03:39:29 AM »
I feel your pain. My gf has helped me out as much as she can to let me work on my entry but even so its still very hard to focus on an entry with a life going on around you.

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 03:47:45 AM »
SiW: there is another contest in the pipe. Not sure when, or what prizes, or what areas, but I think NeoFlash is quite dedicated to keeping homebrewers interested ;-)

For me it is the same case, too much to do and too little spare time to prepare an entry I'd be proud to put in for this compo - unfortunately it is usually my recreation/hobbies that lose time before anything else.
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 04:18:48 AM »
not to steal any thunder from these excellent Neoflash comps but we are anouncing a comp that starts in the next week or so and ends at xmas and its for nearly every console going. i cant match the neoflash prizes but we have some good ones :)

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline SiW

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 04:20:42 AM »
Nice one!  The more compos the better - they always produce a glut quality releases.  Imagine what the demoscene would be like without compos :)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 01:58:16 PM »
neoflash have 2 compo for every year,one for spring compo and one for summer compo ::sm-12.gif::
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline djceejay

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »
It's good to have a set deadline otherwise I find projects just go on and on. Sounds good wraggster - get people to donate prizes it's all good advertising for them :)