Author Topic: [NDS GAME] Glider  (Read 40093 times)

Offline Bigburito

Re: [NDS GAME] Glider
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 06:23:12 AM »
um i played this game on my max media dock and for the first few plays it worked alright but after that the game would startup but when the menu appeared it wouldn't let me choose anything? is there any way i can make it work again? cause its the best homebrew game ive played!   ???

Offline Strike

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 07:08:29 AM »
That is not a NeoFlash product, and we are are here for Neo products. Find your answers elsewhere.

Offline Bigburito

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »
That is not a NeoFlash product, and we are are here for Neo products. Find your answers elsewhere.

no offense but doesn't that seem kinda an unfair judgment i was asking a question about the game! sheesh! ::sm-16.gif::

i have only posted on this forum once! and immediatly i was told to go else where boy this is a nice forum! ::sm-02::
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 11:06:27 AM by Bigburito »

Offline kalle190

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »
HtheB: What 3D engine are you using? Or did you build your own? Really impressive if that´s the case! :D

Offline dang

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 07:04:31 AM »
Hi,
I'm trying with R4 but it don't work any idea ????

if you want do a flight simulator, I'm with you and if you want I can help you with the ****pit, I do a lot of ****pit for fs and xplane, and I really like fly on a boeing on my ds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

ciao

Daiele