Author Topic: Droplets 1.5  (Read 6824 times)

Offline drakonite

• Team Makeshift Design
Droplets 1.5
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »
Here is Droplets v1.5 for PSP!

The object of Droplets is to clear all the blobs off the board by selectively filling certain blobs until they burst, sending drops towards neighboring blobs causing a chain reaction!

It's a wildly addicting game perfect for speeding away the hours when riding the bus/train/etc!

By popular request the mp3 playback was removed and standard background music was added in it's place... The level generator should now product 1000x better levels than before, as well as some other smaller changes and bug fixes.

Sorry about the filesize.. There is a bug in a lib that is causing problems with 1.0 and >2.0 firmwares, so I had to include a verison that isn't using the compression stuff.

I have another game to enter as well, but I found a nasty bug that I just don't feel good about releasing it with, so hopefully it'll be fixed and I can post it as well in just a few minutes and it won't be too late.

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
Re: Droplets 1.5
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:28 PM »
hmm cant download it, anyone else having the problem ?

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline drakonite

• Team Makeshift Design
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 09:57:22 PM »
Hmm... doh?

It says 58 downloads, and you are the only one to complain... so I dunno if the upload was broken or if it stopped working? (It doesn't seem to work for me atm either?)

In case there is a problem and it's not just idiocy on our parts ;)  I've uploaded a copy to my own server at:

http://makeshift.halifrag.com/droplets/droplets_15.zip

I don't know what to do if there IS something wrong with the attachment. If there is something I need to do to fix it or if I need to reupload it somewhere please let me know.

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »
alekmaul had problems with his upload, i think its best to double check when uploading, but at least you have provided a link now :)

i can get on with newsposting this release too ;)

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline Raphael

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 10:34:49 PM »
I have had the same problem. Don't know what's wrong, but no matter how often I try to attach a file, nor which format it has, I won't be able to download. Maybe something broken on the forums? Well, as long as there's the possibility to upload to another server and provide the link it should be no problem

PS: Nice work Drakonite :)

Offline deanspeed

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 03:41:11 PM »
wow such an awesome game  :P ;D