Author Topic: radikal_ wants to gripe...  (Read 3008 times)

Offline radikal_

radikal_ wants to gripe...
« on: August 21, 2006, 10:28:18 AM »
I think NeoFlash team is the worse company I've ever seen.
Since I bought my MK2 in October 2005, I haven't been able to make it work with my Nintendo DS. It isn't able to read my SEVERAL SD cards... I tried to talk with the shop, ic2005, but they don't answer... My MK2 is bad and Neoteam have been telling me over 7 months to wait for the newer versions of the menu... And nowadays I can't use it, it is in its box, waiting for I-don't-know-what.

Cory, I don't know what is your exactly partnership with Neoflash team, but none of you (collaborators and other stuff) have been able to answer and solve my problem. In my country I would put this case in the hands of the justice, but I can't do anything from here to there... I only want to say that all of Neoteam products are a ****. Good luck for those who are able to use their products... but the ones who aren't able... we're dissapointed.

No sé si entenderéis español, pero me tenía que desahogar de alguna forma... ¡Sois unos estafadores y estoy hasta los cojones de esperar una respuesta!

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 12:24:45 AM »
0.6B2 works great with both of the 2 MK2's I have here. As I told you before radikal, its always been up to the seller to deal with warranty/exchange/returns, and as I said back then, contact them and get them to exchange it if the process I described wouldnt work on it - if they refused then and arent responding to you now there is little I can do about your situation, and I did indeed try to warn people away from IC2005 before as they seem far too busy to be bothered to deal with stuff once it has been shipped to the customer. Thankfully, the broken product I received from them I was able to fix with a bit of alcohol and some soldering (because I saw no warranty/guarantee at all when I ordered).

Im still scratching my head though as to what this has to do with Avenger.Hacker's problem with a NeoKey and not a MK. I for one am really getting sick of seeing off-topic negativity in threads where users are in the middle of discussing something with someone.

Just to make it even more clear why I find this type of thing unacceptable: it is a community forum sponsored by NeoFlash, those of us who do help out here are owners of the products too, none of us are sitting at the factory on top of a big stash of product just waiting to mail them out to people with problems (and I can't speak for Dr.neo on this, but none of the other moderators are paid or in any position to offer replacement products). It sucks to be angry and have little recourse, but you are expressing angry at the wrong people (namely myself and Avenger.Hacker by polluting this thread).

I mean honestly, what do you expect us unpaid folk to do about your issue once we help diagnose the hardware to be defective? Buy another one out of the money we make when we arent helping here (in our spare time) to send to you?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:42:16 AM by cory1492 »
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline radikal_

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:41 AM »
Well, I think you haven't understand anything from my post...
I don't think you're guilty for my "situation".
I only want to tell (once and once again) that Neoflash team has no responsibility about the products they make... because the only thing they have said to me is: "wait for the next version of the menu", instead of "try to change the product to your seller"...
In the other hand, I refer to ic2005 as a bad shop. Why? I don't mind if they're too busy to answer me... I am their customer and they must treat me correctly... If the product is defective, I should return to the shop... But if the shop is not answering, what should I do?
ic2005 is the first link of the Neoteam shops... so I think they are close in this "adventure"... and none of them want to send me a new one or refund my money.
What do I expect from you? Nothing... but don't tell that you are tired of reading a lot of negative posts from users... If there are negative posts... why will be the cause? Perhaps a bad product... or perhaps a bad seller... who knows. Anyway, I live in Spain and I can't "fight" for this in the best conditions (distance, language...). So the only way I have to complain are the forums... if you like it or not.
What do i want? A mk2 working or my money back. It's easy.

And I don't want to argue with you, that's not my intention... but, please, don't judge my post and try to understand a little more...

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 05:27:11 PM »
I understand you are pist off, but you're language seemes very good for one that is not a native speaker. and distance? email broke all borders. but it is just the shop that isn't good, try to look on internet about user experiences off a shop, can't help you with this, nobody of uss can, but when you buy you're next stuff, please ask people what is a good shop.

O hai

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »
Well, I think you haven't understand anything from my post...
I think you misunderstood my warning about off topic/useless posts.
What do I expect from you? Nothing... but don't tell that you are tired of reading a lot of negative posts from users... If there are negative posts... why will be the cause?
Ok, while your points may be valid, I want you to LOOK AT THE THREAD TOPIC and tell my WHY YOUR FIRST POST IN IT HAS ANY PLACE UNDER THIS TOPIC?
Quote from: thread topic
Neo Menu 0.6 BETA 1, 2 & 3 stops at 85%
I havent got a problem with negative posts, its "spammed", OFF TOPIC NEGATIVE POSTS IN A DISCUSSION THREAD ENTIRELY UNRELATED TO YOUR ISSUE that is bothering me, especially where you have no input to actually help solve this users problem. It is simple: if it is not your topic or a topic related to your gripe, then dont waste our time by posting gripes in it; How would you like it if you were talking to your friend and someone kept picking up another phone on the line to tell you your phone sucks? I think your reaction would not be dissimilar.

So please, I moderate here and part of that is removing off topic posts or at the least trying to make the person aware they are crossing a line. I took the time before (and again yesterdat) to try and answer your concerns and reproduce your problem on my hardware. To me it is an abuse of the privilege of being able to post on a forum to go off topic only to gripe.

edit:/ fixed and moved, what I should have done in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:12:54 PM by cory1492 »
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)