Author Topic: That's IT! Selling MK3!!!  (Read 12811 times)

Offline Avenger.Hacker

That's IT! Selling MK3!!!
« on: November 30, 2006, 04:51:07 AM »
Ive had MK3 for sooo long now and there is still no newer menu, i really want to play metroid, the haccked version :) but  i cant w8 no longer y is it there any new menu.!

Very unhappy customer......just update the menu!!! or im selling MK3 (i used to recommend it to my friends but compatibility tooo low.)

I bought MK3 then neo-2 sd comes out, why cant you just make mk3 better than just making us buy something else!? ::sm-06.gif::

Offline HOTM

Re: That's IT! Selling MK3!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 06:22:31 AM »
Good luck suckering someone into buying it.

Offline Jeromel

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »
I agree.  My MK2 only had a life of about 2 weeks because it couldn't do as much as it was boasted to do. Not that the hardware is inferior but it is the menu that can not do very much.  Like you, I am giving up on Neo. I am not going to support them any more.  Goodbye Neo.  Thanks for selling me a product with a pre-version1 menu and dropping us all.

Offline Si

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 02:44:43 AM »
Ditto, as I have previously posted, I am out of here for a Supercard......only use for MK3 is to boot the Supercard until I can afford a passkey!!!

Woeful!

Offline gurlmp

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:01:53 AM »
 I spent  $230  for my neo max MK3 with 1G kingston SD  and i also got MK4 with a 512 mb flash cart for $80,  a mk1 with 1024 mb flash cart for $150  and i got the 512mb MK1 when it first cam out for about $250. Thats a total of over $700!!! and for what?
    With only about a 1 - 3% compatability (if that) rate with new NDS games, The  MK3 is a waste of time and money.

so what did i do i? i got a supercard SD for $40 and every game works perfect!!!

Offline jkyle

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 12:40:00 PM »
Yeah, the software support is a total disgrace. Why after all this time are we still getting 0.X software? And why is everything BETAx.

Screw this. Can anyone recommend a tool that works with decent programmers that don't just want us to spend another $70 every few months?

Offline quintusds

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 12:51:31 AM »
Yeah, the software support is a total disgrace. Why after all this time are we still getting 0.X software? And why is everything BETAx.

Screw this. Can anyone recommend a tool that works with decent programmers that don't just want us to spend another $70 every few months?

you can try the new 2GB DS-X or use action replay on the MK3's donor slot then use the action replay to play your favorite games via the AR codes of course and if that doesn't work you can then give up on neoflash beacause the MK5 sucks also compared with the DS-X. But if you can get the action replay running then don't give up on the MK3 just yet ok.
Hope I was helpful

Offline jkyle

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 03:00:55 PM »
Yeah, I bought a couple of Magickeys and I could never understand why the software support was so lame. I think I'll take your advice and look into the ds-x.

Thanks for the advice.

Offline quintusds

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »
Yeah, I bought a couple of Magickeys and I could never understand why the software support was so lame. I think I'll take your advice and look into the ds-x.

Thanks for the advice.

before you go over to the DS-X you might wanna try action replay on the MK3 so you can play hacked games via donor slot of mk3 it might allow for multiple carts to be run try dumping other carts to it like the (ninjads mod) or M3 real when it comes out I think the MK3 has special abilities that get around the software support that well sucks. try action replay on the MK3 and tell me if it works ok.

I want to test something with the MK3 like run Action replay's cheat engine from the MK3's donor slot then take it out and place a game or M3 real with a direct-boot game like a dump of the ninjads then hack it to run on the MK3 via the MK3 data sheet and action replay trainer toolkit.

Offline gurlmp

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 09:06:32 AM »
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT............GET A SUPERCARD SD

Offline Si

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
Funny enough I actually bought a MK4 for SD just to give them another try!
Alas, again no menu support, no interest and 2 new MKs since then.....they are woeful!
I was thinking of a Supercard SD, after all the MK4 could do the pass thru bit now, anyone know of a good UK supplier?

S :'(

Offline gurlmp

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 05:43:31 AM »
not sure if they send to the UK maybe for extra shipping but cut and paste this site:

"http://videogame.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00075&dept_id=008&cat_id=021"   

I know they send to the US though... good luck

Offline davos1

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »
GET A FREAKIN MK5!!!! 99.99% compatibility. Freakin $50 for 1GB!!! zOMG

Offline Si

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 12:17:01 AM »
What to yet again have no menu support once the MK6 begins, I think not!!

S ::sm-17.gif::

Offline quintusds

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 07:23:46 AM »
I think it's possible to replace the vaporware firmware on the MK3 with a firmware replacement modified like creebome ds to allow the booting of slot-1 flashcarts from the MK3's donor slot and gba games from a gba cart using linkage to connect slot-2 carts to the MK3's innerflash for gba game linkage or adding gba compatibility to slot-2 carts with no ram like the max media dock.