Author Topic: MK2 request for DSLua developer  (Read 4809 times)

Offline daltonlaffs

MK2 request for DSLua developer
« on: January 09, 2007, 07:35:56 AM »
Hello,

You may remember me as the guy who got turned down here before after my Internet Transfer App ended up dying. However, do you remember DSLua? You know, that scripting language that has been dead for the last 8 months?

Some guy named 'admin' (who I suspect was waruwaru, the creator of DSLua) gave Jeremysr the source code of DSLua. He then passed it on to me, and then sypherce (creator of DS2key). Together, we created a new development team, and soon released DSLua 0.6. Aside from that, I am in development of many DSLua projects, including a partnership with Jeremysr creating 'unofficial functions', basically functions made from DSLua itself to shorten the work coders have to do.

I currently own a flashcart (EZFlash 3), and both WifiMe and EZPASS3, but now my EZFlash 3 seems to have stopped taking DSLua since 0.6 came out. The graphics come out screwed up, and the palettes sometimes mix.

I am requesting a free MK2 for development purposes. Please accept my request, so that I can actually hardware test again!  :(

Screenshots:

Snowball Battle by angor:

Laffs Laffs Revolution! by daltonlaffs (me)(in progress):

Zhentris by Zhen:

Skydiver 2 by Jeremysr (Version 3 is also available):

Demo? WHY A DEMO? DSLua 0.6 is already available:

http://www.dslua.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,3/Itemid,21/

And at dslua.com, there is also documentation (by jeremysr) and links to project works, where you can see what people have done with DSLua.

Offline daltonlaffs

Re: MK2 request for DSLua developer
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »
So much for 15 days! HURRY UP!  ::sm-17.gif:: ::sm-16.gif::

Offline daltonlaffs

Re: MK2 request for DSLua developer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 05:52:16 AM »
*sigh* forget you! I got a Supercard (which is definately NOT your flashcart brand, I'd never make THAT mistake!) that runs 0.6 CF Blue! And 15 days my  ::)