Author Topic: the NEO 2007 Spring COMPO entries vote for NDS-App-Division  (Read 14567 times)

Offline Link_of_Hyrule

Re: the NEO 2007 Spring COMPO entries vote for NDS-App-Division
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 03:05:37 PM »
Beup is an awsome program i use it almost as much as i use regular msn when im on the go the developer is very supportive and works very hard!

Vote Beup!

Offline d4rkb1t

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 06:12:12 PM »
I've voted for Beup Live too, because in my opinion, it is the best app that the NDS have.

But I've tested the others apps... and... I have to say that they are fantastic! congratulations for all coders because your programs are very useful!

d4rkb1t

Offline Arialia

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »
Thanks d4rkb1t
Waow i don't have many vote but a lot of person have download my program
so happy ! :-*

and i've read a lot of comments on other sites in other country (japan, vietnam and others ... so surprised ... :o :D )

Have you seen my videos (if you want to laugh a little  ::sm-06.gif:: ) ?

Dr Neo : Yeah i read that the Neo2 have a lot of RAM can we use it in homebrew and how? It would be very useful for application like DSPhoto ... 8) :D

Me i vote for Phidias : Beautiful, no bug (i don't find them), very useful for draughtsman like me ... love it! 9/10 ( couldn't choose name for draw ...)

Beup : great application 9/10
DSPAD : i love concept but i don't test yet ... sorry but 8/10
IRCDS : i must test it .... for the idea 8/10
for the others i don't need them so ....and not time to test sorry : i don't have really NDS there are to childreen so it's difficult to test because they play with them  :p