Author Topic: the NEO 2007 Spring COMPO entries vote for PSP-Game-Division  (Read 14537 times)

Offline ai3gtmc

Re: the NEO 2007 Spring COMPO entries vote for PSP-Game-Division
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 10:22:47 AM »
as you can see the good games are on the lead...
so its fair

Offline Madcupid

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »
oh my god are you serious...if we vote for ourselves well lose all...please no...i voted for myself because i thought i wasnt going to get many votes so i figure at least one...im sorry...just subtract mine please...i didnt know

Offline Payk

• NDSDEV.DE
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 04:36:28 AM »
I didnt voted for my self. And the winner wont be choosen by votes only.
it just gives the Judge an idea. Or maybe even not.
Glider had most votes last ds compo and still get 4th because it had no gamplay/music at all (afaik)
So it shouldnt depend who has most freinds. Last word will have the Judge!

Offline DaZ

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 04:38:33 AM »
Oh thanks god for that, I thought as it was being put to the public it was going to be decided like that, which im sure you will agree is totally unfair. Lol as most of the best programmers dont have that many friends jks ;)

DaZ

Offline pspfan

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 05:56:24 AM »
When you say voting closes March 31, does that mean we will be allowed to vote on March 31 as the last day, or is March 30th the last day?

Offline saulotmalo

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 06:59:32 AM »
0 votes, i think i'm having posibilities to win :D

Offline pspfan

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 08:17:20 AM »
0 votes, i think i'm having posibilities to win :D
I liked your game, but it crashed on me a few times so I stopped playing it. If you could fix whatever makes it crash, that'd be great. Also, I think it'd be more fun and also more appropriate for the game if the screen was rotated 90 degrees (and switch up the D-pad buttons to make it work while holding the PSP sideways) since the Arkanoid screen is so vertical proportionally. Then you could make it use up the whole screen. Alternatively, you could just keep the screen the regular way and make the playing field take up the whole screen. Anyway, it was a fun game but I think those improvements would make it much better.

Offline saulotmalo

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
thaks pspfan, actually i know there are alot of games better than mine, i don't like this game :(. But i did th conversion in a few hours because it was a work for the university and i've panned to show the project to several teachers. Anyway, can you tellme when the game crashes? this way i'll can inprove it. although if you have a webcam i can let you try the arkanoid controlled by webcam for pc ( it is far better ;) ).