Author Topic: Max2SC  (Read 17831 times)

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
Re: Max2SC
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 03:44:03 PM »
Log in to your Norton account  Sign in to enter your product key, access your account, manage your subscription, and extend your Norton protection to PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. If you don't already have a Norton account, create one today. Norton download can be easily done by norton my account
following the instructions given below: Go to  and click Sign in. After logging in, you will see the Get Started page. Here, you need to click on the Download Norton option How to Install Norton Setup on Android. Learn about the download  install download norton have product key and activation of Norton for   Android devices through below mentioned points. Open your Android device. Launch Google Play Store. Type Norton into search panel. Ensure to read Terms and Condition of Norton. Tap on agree. Submit the credentials of Norton account into text area. Norton is successfully installed For more information please visit how to download norton setup  our website

Offline MetteoMercatale

• NEO newbie
Re: Max2SC
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 03:26:56 AM »
I have been using Mcafee as it is light on resources but due to some techincal issues lately decided to switch and therefore i started comparing Avast and Avg because they both have upgraded their software recently. Even recent updates particulary making Avast way better than many others. The comapny is investing in their infrustucture. Hacking issues are increasing day by day and recenty 70 million sites hacking issue also suggest to take extra care and therefore i decided to switch to Avast premium. Even if i  compared it with AVG, avast is still ahead.