Author Topic: i need alot of help for slim loader III  (Read 5623 times)

Offline Mariomaniac

i need alot of help for slim loader III
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:35:53 AM »
well i have the neoflash slim loader III

The problem is, when i plug it in, no light turns on and the computer does not read it. I have windows XP Home edition, and everything i plug into the same port works or gets read normally.

Before i reinstalled windows XP, i would plug it in with the same result, but if i keep it plugged in, several minutes later, the computer will read it and search for drivers in the neo power kit drivers folder. After searching, it will say in a little bubble, "sorry your USB device has malfunctioned and will not work properly. Please contact your device's administrator"

The device seems like it isn't damaged, but the computer will not read it or pick it up at all anymore. Is there a way to fix this or can i buy a new slim loader?

Offline digitalpimp

Re: i need alot of help for slim loader III
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »
this slot 2 card is ****py and overpriced id recomend something like supercard or r4 or something for ds and supercard for gba roms and stuff much easier to use since they use memory cards all drag and drop no installation required unlike this stuff if u live in uk id recomend supercardstore.com which are really cheap or dealxtream i think they were google that one and they got better deals and better kit than this ****py site and company also nearly 99% of nds games are compatable ive had no problems on mt r4 although id recomend the new r4 forgot name since the original r4 can only reconize 1 and 2 gig sd cards the new one can reconize most of them like 4 and 8 gig sd cards i think
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 05:54:25 PM by digitalpimp »