Author Topic: MK6 system scratch ! :-(  (Read 8262 times)

Offline yrt007

Re: MK6 system scratch ! :-(
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »
it's ok
i have burn as homebrew the MK5 PassMe and it works BUT when i try to use a game rom i have backuped (like ActionLoop), the backup during the game doesn't work ! when i turn off my Ds and turn it on, i can't get the level that i am supposed to get back !

sorry but i'm french

mon problème est que les sauvegarde du jeux ne fonctionnent pas ! le .SAV est créé mais je ne peux pas le récupérer !!!

une idée ??

Offline m4f1050

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 11:11:36 PM »
I just experienced the same thing.  I used the R6 Homebrew and a homebrew patch, created a hello.nds off moonshell neo 3 and now it doesnt find the Mk6.  I have no way of booting to NEO3?   Is there a special way?

Thanks.

Offline yrt007

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
Try : turn on your DS and hold L+R (i have read something like that in one forum ! ...)

just a question before you 'scratch' you MK6, what was the version of the MK5 system ? (logged as MK4 like a friend of me or logged as R6 (Gold?) as another friend ?)

thank's

Offline AngelaMcDonald

• NEO newbie
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 06:19:08 PM »
NEO flash is provided for the intensity of the goals. All the strategies of the neo flash and https://www.bestcustomessay.org/dissertation-writing/ are inquired for the role of the sciences. Part display for the struggle of theme forces for all options for humans.

Offline edgarverlaine

• NEO newbie
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 06:13:12 PM »
Perhaps my advice will help you. We have gathered numerous reviews on our website for PaperCoach.net feedbacks. We want to help students know about all the pros and cons of this writing service.