Author Topic: please place your vote for PSP GAME  (Read 94920 times)

Offline TheSilenceOfEverybody

Re: please place your vote for PSP GAME
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »
seriosuly, how is TOW tied with dementia?! :-\

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:57 PM »
Oh my god.

I stand corrected. ::sm-18.gif::

Offline Deturb

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »
dementia ftw.

gl to all :]

Offline Madcupid

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
uououo...let me clear somethings up here!!! for all you cats saying that tow is cheating get yourselves together....Freshmilk i appreciate your work and all but dont go sayin people are cheating just cause you want to get first place. I put a lot of work into Tow and people who asked me for a version in portuguese are now voting for me because they really like the game...and there are hundreds of them!!! So before you say people are cheating look at your score...and look and your game...

btw...this silence guy up there must be your co worker or something...trying to put flames on people
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 01:45:11 PM by Madcupid »

Offline Hiratai

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
I still highly doubt that you can go from 3, to 21 in a matter of seconds. I think you've used a proxy. By your immaturity in handling the matter, it shows that you've done something.

You suck at lying.

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
And for your information Madcupid, yes TSON is a co-worker, but his actions are not my own. Also, for all we know I'm far off first place, since the games all have to be judged now. I'm really not too bothered about what I win.

Still, if you think about it logically, why would I care if you cheated below me, if I were so desperate for 1st place? I'm only pointing it out, or suspecting you because I think its unfair on those who are legitamit. Still, for all I know, my suspicions might be wrong-- I don't see why your so opposed to have Dr.Neo check.

With that said...
I still can't believe I'm in front, lol.

Offline gambiting

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 03:29:36 PM »
I still highly doubt that you can go from 3, to 21 in a matter of seconds. I think you've used a proxy. By your immaturity in handling the matter, it shows that you've done something.

You suck at lying.
There are not that many elite proxys in the world,and almost all of them require registration,and even so,how would he register 20 accounts in a few minutes?I still think it's the mater of friends.And really guys,look at resoults of Spring compo - Space escape was first in public pool,but after judges it droped to the 5th place.Calm down,everyone will get what he deserves(or not)  ::sm-24.gif::

Offline mraellis

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »
danzel voted for u!

dam your only  just second.. :(

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 05:44:33 PM »
Yay, another vote for dementia...
Thank you, oh mystrious un-named person!

Offline lynxroot

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »
DSP >>>>>>>>>>>> dementia

Offline borgqueenx

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »
 ~sm-42.gif~come on guys, defence station portable rocks!!! ~sm-42.gif~

Offline Hiratai

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 10:44:20 PM »
There are not that many elite proxys in the world,and almost all of them require registration,and even so,how would he register 20 accounts in a few minutes?I still think it's the mater of friends.And really guys,look at resoults of Spring compo - Space escape was first in public pool,but after judges it droped to the 5th place.Calm down,everyone will get what he deserves(or not)  ::sm-24.gif::

It takes a matter of seconds to register, since you don't have to activate. Then, you could just open separate tabs, with different proxies. All taking like 3 minutes.

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »
I'm glad someone here understands proxies...
I sure as hell don't.

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 11:54:12 PM »
uououo...let me clear somethings up here!!! for all you cats saying that tow is cheating get yourselves together....Freshmilk i appreciate your work and all but dont go sayin people are cheating just cause you want to get first place. I put a lot of work into Tow and people who asked me for a version in portuguese are now voting for me because they really like the game...and there are hundreds of them!!! So before you say people are cheating look at your score...and look and your game...

btw...this silence guy up there must be your co worker or something...trying to put flames on people

"This silence guy up there" is not dropping flames, but rather stating the obvious. You were way behind, then sprung up to 1st. It wasnt even 30 minutes. But that is no matter, I have emailed Dr. Neo and he is going to respond eventually.

Oh and yes, I am a co-worker, but this is a flaw, since Dr. Neo listed The Peek-Uh-Chewz dev team as "Freshmilk" like many people have since the team was formed 3 months ago(ish). So, that would mean that I can vote and do whatever a regular voter could do, as that is what I am listed as.

Let this be a lesson to those who do NOT properly credit devs/teams/ It ALWAYS backfires. ::sm-16.gif::

EDIT: Ha, you say portugese are voting for you? Ha, give me a link to an english to portugese translator, read the manual, then talk, k?  ::sm-22.gif:: >:(
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 12:01:06 AM by TheSilenceOfEverybody »

Offline gr34t3st

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »
The game pwns. It's one of it's own, made solely upon one person. Seriously, what puzzle game ISN'T repetitive. By that statement you've just shown that you obviously have no previous knowledge with any game were you use your mind.

The entire dev team helped. It wasn't just him. I feel un-credited  ~sm-40.gif~

I am so happy dementia is winning!  :D