Author Topic: R6 release date?  (Read 6532 times)

Offline Wolftousen

R6 release date?
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:58:15 AM »
Is there a release date for the R6 gold yet?  I ordered mine from Ic2005 and haven't seen my order status change in 3 weeks b/c they failed to put "out of stock" or "pre-order" on the page for it.

Dr Neo said it would be another week earlier, but do we have a specific release date?  I can be patient so long as that online shop isn't screwing me over...

~Wolftousen

Offline Wolftousen

Re: R6 release date?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 11:06:26 AM »
Ok, finally got some time to sift the forums and found that it was said to be released in september/early october for sale...  Is this accurate?  Is there a "new" version coming that ic2005 is waiting on?

If anyone knows anything I would very much like to know...

~Wolftousen

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »
the final version R6 is not release yet,before just send out some sample, but it'll coming very soon.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

downlowfunk

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 02:54:55 AM »
So has anyone gotten one of these from IC2005.com yet?    I ordered one at the beginning of December and no dice just  "maybe in 10 days" etc. etc.  I thought of changing my order to Top Toy DS but I read they totally suck.  meanwhile  Modchip.ca has R4DSTT for less than R6 silver and in stock and shipping next day air if you want.  I look like a cheap skate in front of my niece and nephew with no Xmas gifts. 

and these penguins are mad ugly

Offline Wolftousen

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 04:27:49 AM »
Grab your money back from them through paypal, i and at least one other person i know of have done so so far.  IC2005 sucks as a sight for selling something that isn't released yet and i'm suprised paypal isn't up their rears about it.

I have an R4(white version) and it works great so i would recommend R4.  This project seems to be benched to other "useless" projects and doesn't look like it is going anywhere anytime soon, at least in the respect that there hasn't been an update since november when i ordered mine under the assumption it was out for sale.

Note to Dr. Neo,
An update, either weekly or bi-weekly to projects, would solve you a lot of grief about your projects.  Give people a rough idea of what has been worked on/updated and what the cause of delays are, even a rough release date would be appreciated by the community.  Your product is desirable, but your business doesn't appeal very well to the community, and without appeal you wont get anywhere...

Post rough changable release dates
Post updates on a regular basis
Post delays when you change release dates
Go through an online shop that actually cares about it's customers

that is all, and yes i am a disgruntled would be customer

downlowfunk

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 03:44:24 AM »
Thanx Wolf,

Dr. Neo do you have any input on the situation?   I see ic2005.com advertises on Maxconsole.com.  I will let them know that this is a no good vendor.

I got really excited about the team neo competitions, and the new R6 Gold Accelerometer.   sponsoring homebrew is genius, your many different cards not so genius. Standards are important, when it comes to electronics.

Having many same but different products is not so profitable eh?