Author Topic: MK/R6 Gold/Silver/Extreme latest software.  (Read 17767 times)

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
MK/R6 Gold/Silver/Extreme latest software.
« on: February 10, 2008, 01:03:29 AM »

As the forum is starting to get messy, I am placing the latest versions of MK/R6 software here at the top. Most of the following links (and others) can be downloaded from the neoflash download page also.

DLDI patcher for Mac

DLDI patcher for windows

Latest menu version - v3.1.2091 - Updated compatability + support for the new R6 Extreme 64g

Moonshell for R6

Neo Homebrew menu for R6

R6 homebrew burner(for old 2007 version), burn homebrew as R6 bootstrap.

R6 Icon for tf card Just unzip to root of tf card and see R6 icon when connected to PC.

Spinals Homebrew menu. Requires DLDI patch.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:39:56 AM by spinal »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
Re: MK/R6 Gold/Silver latest software.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 01:53:40 AM »
thanks spinal  ::sm-09.gif::
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline sturmen

• Fear me.
    • Sturmen's Site
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 05:03:37 AM »
I love how my little modification has become so intwined into the whole R6 line.  ::sm-29.gif::

Buy from these websites!
DealExtreme or Play-Asia

Offline Risike

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
A JOKE !!!! AGAIN !!!

DSLinux doesn't works !

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 01:46:07 AM »
I have removed the link for dslinux, I did not realize it was not working on the R6. It seems the latest dldi version does not work either.

Offline Risike

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:05:57 AM »
almost nothing works on this f*** linker !

Offline spaceshipv

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 06:26:48 AM »
Hi,   How do I run Linux?  I want to setup an ftp server on my DS for fun.

::sm-11.gif::

[Please see I have just bought R6, what now I have left this post, but the other repeats will be deleted -- mod]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:33:39 PM by spinal »

Offline sturmen

• Fear me.
    • Sturmen's Site
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »
DSlinux works for me, I just grabbed it straight from the official site and DLDI patched it.

Buy from these websites!
DealExtreme or Play-Asia

Offline tq910

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 05:50:44 AM »
Doesn't work.  I unzipped the ENG version to my TF and now get a Korean message (for scanning I presume) and nothing else happens.  Tried turning on/off several times.  The only menu I can get to work is .829!

Can some explain what r6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds is and the DLDI patcher for Windows - do I need these files???

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 06:01:59 AM »
Doesn't work.  I unzipped the ENG version to my TF and now get a Korean message (for scanning I presume) and nothing else happens.  Tried turning on/off several times.  The only menu I can get to work is .829!

Can some explain what r6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds is and the DLDI patcher for Windows - do I need these files???

r6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds - writes the bootstrap to the R6, this should ensure that the R6 can read most (perhaps all?) TF cards.
I don't think the DLDI patcher for windows is needed, as the menu auto patches DLDI enabled homebrew.

I suggest, as .829 worked for you, that you stick with that version for a while.

Offline noob-Jojo

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 07:21:52 AM »
hello im a total noob i was looking at some cards and heard r6 was good so i got one. The retailer said it would work straight of the box but it don't . Now what im asking is is there a noob manual somewhere because all i got was a cd and i have no idea what the things in the cd are for.

i downloaded the latest version it says format sd card then unzip into card i did that but it also says
[2] Unzip this ZIP file to your TF, and drag and drop the homebrew / text / photo / DPG video / mp3 / midi and games to TF too; do they go to the root ?
when i start my r6 in the ds all i get is language id:5 and something in korean.
i dont have a menu or i can't see it.

Is there a r6 manual for dummies or something?

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 07:32:33 AM »
If your seeing korean writing, it is probably an error (im not 100% sure, i dont read korean) if you try switching it off and on a few times, you should be able to see a list f files on the card.

you might want to try an earlier version of the software, from here one of those might give you better results.

If you have a look around the forum, you might notice that some r6 card dont work with the latest software, the neoflash team are aware of this and will sort out that particular problem once the software is a little further in development. Hopefully you got the latest version of the card (im not sure how to tell) and everything should be fine.

Offline noob-Jojo

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 08:49:22 AM »
hello again still wondering if there is a noob guide i tryed another version pluss i started it with a formated card and i still get the same thing . Is the card suposed to be fat or fat 32 and is it enough to jusst unzip the files to the card.
I got my card yeasterday so i hope its the newer version. I'm a bit disapointed because the store said it would work from start. The problem is I'm new to the ds market so i don't get all the technical terms yeat. Any sugestions where i can read up about these things?

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »
I have just added a quick guide here. I'm not great at explaining things, but I hope it helps.

Offline Stormbringer

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »
i think is really bad use a older version of firmware(.829), because i purcharge mu R6 earlier :( . I want the new resorces on new firmwares

you'd better update firmware functional to first version of r6 gold too... it´s a disrespect with customers of neoteam :(
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:17:45 PM by Stormbringer »