Author Topic: for all winners  (Read 35061 times)

Offline MagNet

Re: for all winners
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 12:11:26 AM »
I have not received anything...so I think Dr. Neo still got to manage all the prizes...;)
Do you really think you get it a day after it's sent?

Offline bumuckl

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 12:49:42 AM »
No I actually meant the Cash...xD

Offline smealum

• Neo-Newbie
    • Smea's DevBlog
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 01:44:15 AM »
Can't wait to get my prize, thanks a lot Dr. Neo ! :)

Offline dragula96

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 06:28:04 AM »
Hi Dr Neo,
Ill take a R6 Gold 2008 + Rumble Pack    please.

Update: if its not to late, can i change my prize to a MK5DX-16G 2008 + Rumble Pack please,
i here the R6 has a lot of problems with commercial games.

thanks.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:44:41 AM by dragula96 »

Offline scognito

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 07:19:48 PM »
Hi Dr.Neo.
I'll take R6 Gold 2008 version + rumble and XG2PRO 512M GBA flash cart.
Thanks!

Offline eKid

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2008, 12:16:51 AM »
I think I'll have the cash.  :)
details PM'ed!

Offline Cid2Mizard

• cid2mizard.dev-fr.org
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »
I will a cash for my 1st Position with FAT Player Mikmod
I will à R6 Gold 2008 + Rumble Pack for my 6th Position with Mediatheque DS v1.0

Thanks...
www.nintendomax.com 100% Hack - 0% Warez

Offline borissorib

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 07:47:27 AM »
Dr.neo is a liar and a thief. i wanted his help weeks ago but he ignored me and i just want everyone to know that he has still not helped me with my probem. he doesnt care about taking all of my money but he definatley won't answer my questions. i suggest to everyone to not buy his products because he wont help you out with any problems that will arise from using his stuff. 4 of my neo 2in1 adapters are broken after trying to fix my problem by myself, yet he still doesn't care. i can't be patient no longer because i am sick of his lack of help, im sorry to post it here but i needed everyone to be aware of this and im sure you too would be complaining if you wasted $250 on a product that doesn't do what you bougt it for

Offline gambiting

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
Dr.neo is a liar and a thief. i wanted his help weeks ago but he ignored me and i just want everyone to know that he has still not helped me with my probem. he doesnt care about taking all of my money but he definatley won't answer my questions. i suggest to everyone to not buy his products because he wont help you out with any problems that will arise from using his stuff. 4 of my neo 2in1 adapters are broken after trying to fix my problem by myself, yet he still doesn't care. i can't be patient no longer because i am sick of his lack of help, im sorry to post it here but i needed everyone to be aware of this and im sure you too would be complaining if you wasted $250 on a product that doesn't do what you bougt it for
Dr.Neo is a businessman,not your private support line. And calling him a liar and thief is a very big offence. If you had any problems with your product you could ask here,I'm sure that someone would have helped you. Look at the site of your product - does it say that "Dr.Neo have to help you with all your problems and will be available 24/7"? Also,I guess that if your product is broken,you can return it for refound or for a new one. But you preffer to cal people liars and thiefs. That's not how the problems are solved.

Offline borissorib

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »
gambiting i knew there would be some people that would respond the way in which you have, the product is not broken it just doesn't do what he said it can do. i never said he had to be available 24/7 all i wanted was one answer from anyone but he is the only one that knows for sure and i have been waiting way too long for him to answer. and the fact that he is a businessman he should be looking out for his customers to encourage more sales. he said that the neo 2in1 can accept 32gb copactflash cards but it can't and he has taken my money and hasn't given me what i wanted therefore that is the reason i had called him a liar and a thief

Offline gambiting

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »
gambiting i knew there would be some people that would respond the way in which you have, the product is not broken it just doesn't do what he said it can do. i never said he had to be available 24/7 all i wanted was one answer from anyone but he is the only one that knows for sure and i have been waiting way too long for him to answer. and the fact that he is a businessman he should be looking out for his customers to encourage more sales. he said that the neo 2in1 can accept 32gb copactflash cards but it can't and he has taken my money and hasn't given me what i wanted therefore that is the reason i had called him a liar and a thief
2in1 can accept 32gb cards,there is a thread on forum about it. And Dr.Neo can be leading a company,not being a technician himself - that's why you should ask on forums first.

Offline borissorib

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »
i did ask on the forum first and all 10 of my 2in1 adapters don't have the 4gb short line as shown in that post you reffered to

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
  • Neo MOD
    • spinalcode
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2008, 05:47:07 PM »
If the product does not do what it is described as doing, return if for a refund. Just like you would buying something from a local store.

Offline borissorib

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »
thanks for you reply spinal but i really want this product to work, besides they are no longer in new condition seing as thoug i opened them all up to see if they had the 4gb short line

Offline smealum

• Neo-Newbie
    • Smea's DevBlog
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »
Got the money. Thanks again !