Author Topic: Can't make R6 Gold/silver work?  (Read 35343 times)

Offline superspudz2000

Re: Can't make R6 Gold/silver work?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
Spinal, your information is really good, but you no buy a "MAGICKEY6GOLD 23G", I think this is FAKE version.-[Spinal]-[/b]

WHAT..... are there FAKE R6 Gold?   is there any information on identifying a fake?

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 06:09:08 PM »
There are no fake R6's, there have been a few different hardware revisions of the R6, all of them real, all of them by Neoflash.

Offline capy

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »
Hi, I'm getting "there is no DS card inserted" when powering up the DS with my R6 gold card. I have copyed the boot files to the TF card (kingston 2gb micro SD). the rumble pack rumbles and the blue light on the slot1 card flashes for 1/10 of a second. is my card dead?

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 08:52:28 PM »
Have you tried cleaning the contacts? a normal pencil eraser should do a good job if it.

Offline capy

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »
Yes I have. It did not work. I have tried two different DS consoles. same result. It findt the rumble pack but not the slot1 card. the card says R6-GOLD 23H right over the connector.

Offline redbanner

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
 :(
Hi, while looking for in the menu of my R6 GOLD, a writing erasing successful has appeared me and now it is not read by the NDS. I have tried to reload the softweres but the NDS he/she doesn't see anything anymore. How can I do for restoring everything? Helped I have despaired.

I forgot, I have a friend that has an identical R6 GOLD to mine. Could it serve to restore my R6?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:51:46 PM by redbanner »

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 11:38:18 PM »
If you have a different card that works, the latest version of the firmware has an update (R6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds) for the card, run this from a different card and when it says, swap that card for the R6, this will write a update to the R6. It might help.

Offline redbanner

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »
Thanks, now I try and I will inform soon you. I hope that it works otherwise I will have to buy a new R6 Gold.
Excuse, a last information. First run (R6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds) with the R6 that works and when it says, swap that card for the R6. Later I have to insert the R6 that doesn't work, and this will write to update to the R6. Is this procedure correct?  thanks   :-\  :-X
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:40:25 AM by redbanner »

Offline SmogTheCat

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:06 AM »
I've just downloaded and installed last software release.
Sometimes when I turn on my NDS, the neoflash software stops on "scanning" and doen't load files list.
Why?

Offline redbanner

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »
 :D ;D 8) ??? :P :) :-* ::sm-05:: ::sm-18.gif:: ::sm-29.gif:: ~sm-37.gif~ ~sm-42.gif~

The procedure is correct. My R6 now works. Thanks

Offline vietnguyen56

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 08:38:52 AM »
i need some help my r6 whenever i turn it on the screen is just white when u put ds on manual the block is also white ::sm-02:: ~sm-40.gif~ :'(

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »
It sounds to me like the card is not detecting properly. You could try cleaning the metal contacts on the card with a pencil eraser.

Also, the following might work...
Quote from: spinal
If you have a different card that works, the latest version of the firmware has an update (R6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds) for the card, run this from a different card and when it says, swap that card for the R6, this will write a update to the R6. It might help.

Offline maxpapa

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 06:01:07 PM »
Hi, while looking for in the menu of my R6 GOLD, a writing erasing successful has appeared me and now it is not read by the NDS. I have tried to reload the softweres but the NDS he/she doesn't see anything anymore. How can I do for restoring everything? Helped I have despaired.

I forgot, I have a friend that has an identical R6 GOLD to mine. Could it serve to restore my R6?

Dear All,
I have made the same thing but i have not a friend with R6!
Do you have some ideas to help me, before my daugther will kill me? :(
Thanks in advance,
A disperate father! :'(

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
You do not specifically need another R6 to repair this one. ANY othe flash cart should work because the R6boot-2.0070-selfburn_for R6.nds will ask you to put in the R6 before continuing.

Offline ckv

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »
It dosn't looks lige the app runs on R4 - Anything else to do?