Author Topic: Want some professional NEO MD flash cart tester ...  (Read 43602 times)

Offline amptor

Re: Want some professional NEO MD flash cart tester ...
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 08:09:41 AM »
Well I find it odd that beta testers haven't received carts yet AND it is already on sale, why would you order it yet if it is still beta?

I guess this shows me to enquire about the product before ordering at least.  I dunno..  Right now I'm just focused on waiting on updates for the DSi products I own, the N64 carts hopefully will be well under 200 bucks or I dunno if there's really a point in them lol.  I mean think of it, you can buy a whole xbox360 console brand new these days for $179..

Offline Nintendud

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 08:32:29 AM »
Hey amptor,

I bought it because the store stated that it was 'in stock and ready to ship in 24 hours". If this is a lie, then I would like a statement regarding this from the company.

I know somebody who has already purchased one and has received it, so I assumed that the store was telling the truth.

And if you have been waiting for this flash cart as long as I have, you might have jumped the gun too and bought it immediately...

Offline amptor

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
Well when dealing with these overseas vendors I'd recommend watching your paypal window for how long u can file a dispute and email the vendor and see if they reply.  I'd wait a bit, sometimes these guys in China go on vacation without letting anyone know (at least in other products I've purchased from sites non-videogame related that is pretty common to happen).  I forgot how long paypal gives you, 30 days right? or 45 or so I forgot.  Check into that, usually I'd wait til the last week that I have left before filing a dispute.  Because it's like you want the item and don't want to cause problems with the vendor.

Hmm well this product in particular is the MD cart, ya I haven't been waiting for that one.  It looks cool though anyways.  But my xbox runs MD fine enough for me.  I'm just picky about SNES, N64, and handhelds.  They aren't really ever emulated correctly imho.  SNES particularly.. stuff like NES and Genesis runs fine off my xbox system.  Well and my psp :)

Offline Nintendud

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2009, 11:07:05 PM »
The package was shipped -- I have a tracking number. I'm hoping they shipped it to my address in full. If they missed one line of it, then my package could get stuck in limbo.  ~sm-44.gif~

Offline RGB_Gamer

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
i am one of the beta testers on the list, and I was wondering if any of you other beta testes know when you will get your carts?  i haven't heard anything yet

Offline Sektor

• gtamp.com/DS
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2009, 02:53:51 PM »
Dr.Neo hasn't even updated the front page to say the Summer 2009 competition is over, so I guess he is away/busy.

Offline DjoeN

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »
Nothing, but i learned, you need to have patience, wait for an update and i bet everything will come around :)
Father, The Sleeper Has Awaken!
He Who Controls The Spice, Controls The Universe!

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »
i am one of the beta testers on the list, and I was wondering if any of you other beta testes know when you will get your carts?  i haven't heard anything yet

Nope! , nothing yet ::sm-10.gif::

Online Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2009, 03:06:33 AM »
here is the first batch MD myth cart checking number:

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,5743.0.html

very very busy at this moment indeed  :'(
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline DjoeN

« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2009, 04:44:15 AM »
Thanks alot Dr. Neo

Looking forward to recieve it soon   ::sm-18.gif::

Looked like Neoflash had to tweak there software, still, like Dr. neo says in his post, it's a release not yet fully functional :)

But we can start to mess around with it and fire up our MD's (Genesis for the Us ppl)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:47:55 AM by DjoeN »
Father, The Sleeper Has Awaken!
He Who Controls The Spice, Controls The Universe!

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2009, 05:46:57 AM »
Great news! Thanks Dr.Neo , i will prove with my review and intense testing that it worthed the trouble ;)! :).

Offline EmteCoke

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:24 AM »
I just got my MD Myth 3 in 1 today but it seem that it doesn't work menu screen comes up then when i try to load and game it doesn't play it goes into a black screen im using a jvc wondernmega 2 is there a special way of uploading the genesis roms do you have to upload a genesis bios in order to run the on the jvc wondermega 2? btw it didn't come with  drivers i had to fine them by using the MD 3 in 1 flash cart program that was release today on this site can anyone help me out i hope i didnt by a defect item.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:08:45 AM by EmteCoke »

Offline RGB_Gamer

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2009, 09:35:39 AM »
I am on the beta tester list and I am gonna test the hell out of mine when I get it. I hope (I know this is totally far fetched) that some sort of software update will happen to allow you to write games to this cartridge from Sega CD, just like the Evermind Megacart.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
The cart arrived like 5' ago , and as always got it very fast(in about 2 days!).Thanks! ~sm-37.gif~

Now its time to start preparing my rom collection , do intense testing , and write a large review.

By the way , there wasn't any CD so  i guess i will have to use the myth programmer(V2.82).

And my first impression after opening the cart and comparing it with one of my game carts , i must say that not only its 1:1 with original carts , but also feels the same , but just a bit heavier.
Great work on the design... ~sm-42.gif~

-Edited-
Myth programmer works great and i can see the preinstalled game , and i got crazy when i saw N64 in the mode selection!!! This tool is just perfect...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:45:14 PM by Conle »

Offline EmteCoke

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »
The cart arrived like 5' ago , and as always got it very fast(in about 2 days!).Thanks! ~sm-37.gif~

Now its time to start preparing my rom collection , do intense testing , and write a large review.

By the way , there wasn't any CD so  i guess i will have to use the myth programmer(V2.82).

And my first impression after opening the cart and comparing it with one of my game carts , i must say that not only its 1:1 with original carts , but also feels the same , but just a bit heavier.
Great work on the design... ~sm-42.gif~
Hey Conle! Can you do me a favor? can you test out Tecmo Super Bowl 1 and 2 and 3, for some reason it makes a high pitch noise when i load it up and then locks up i try both .BIN and .SMD format on the Myth card, there's other games that won't load on the Myth i try like 150 games so far  30 % of them won't load right.