Author Topic: Rules?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline soulanger

Rules?
« on: September 06, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »
I'm not very sure what the rules of the review competition are. Is it like the homebrew competition where it must be sent September 5 00:00AM? Can we still edit the reviews afterwards, etc. Sorry if I sound hostile, I was kicked when I was late from entering the homebrew competition so I'm quite paranoid right now.

Offline x711Li

Re: Rules?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »
I believe you could change your review as long as it was still Sept. 5th someplace around the world.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »
I believe you could change your review as long as it was still Sept. 5th someplace around the world.

That is correct.

Offline soulanger

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »
Really? That kinda sounds like drunken coder's rule. ^^" So is it really different than the homebrew competition's (00am rule)? ^^" I was really punished by that. :(

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »
Really? That kinda sounds like drunken coder's rule. ^^" So is it really different than the homebrew competition's (00am rule)? ^^" I was really punished by that. :(

No , the same rules are also applied in this section because reviews are also judged.

Just don't update anymore your reviews because they might get removed from the list with all review submissions ~sm-34.gif~ .