Author Topic: [8.31.2005] Magic Key 2 and Magic Key 3 release!  (Read 30996 times)

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
Re: [8.31.2005] Magic Key 2 and Magic Key 3 release!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2005, 04:34:51 PM »
Well, maybe AMD can replace my Athlon XP 2800+ with an Athlon 64 :o
::), good analogy, but really, AMD at least perfected their hardware/software and pushed its limits before moving on to the next product, and they actually took bug reports seriously (ie: they fixed them and when necisarry recalled defectives) - and they did not claim the XP series would eventually run 64 bit code once the software was no longer beta. It is really offensive to compare a professional product with real support, like AMD's chips, to the Neoflash. And it's not like the CEO of AMD uses a hotmail address.

Quote from: brakken
or as close to the scene as I am. I do not need to prove anything
???  and this makes you more special than the other 420 people who are asking NeoFlash questions and not getting answers? And the other XXX # of people who feel ripped off by the lack of software updates and a multi boot loader for NDS stuff?

any rate you got a hell of a deal @ $150 considering most people pay $165 + shipping (and up) for the same thing. Perhaps a link to your site/reviews and a request in the MK2 requests forum will get you a freebie (and future freebies for review) so you dont have to send back the product you bought? of course, at the price of a neoflash banner on the site...

I KNOW there was much hope for the NeoFlash cart product, but I am not able to find any hidden/old feature list that points out that the neoflash was promised to do more than it does already... only some reviews which, like cubehackers, said not to expect much from the flashcart.
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline CakkuZ

• w00t
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2005, 05:45:49 PM »
look at www.divineo.cn to pre-order one.
Release date :2005/09/01
Ships Within :Pre-order
It's 2005/09/08 today   :-\

Hope it comes out soon cuz i really want this :P If u can put the NDS roms on the MMC/SD cart it means
90$(MK3)+50$(512M MMC/SD) =140$ for 4G flash cart :P
But the Gba flashcart requirement is still mystery   :-X ???

Offline brakken

• www.tehskeen.com - original non-copied news
    • TehSkeen.com
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 07:57:03 PM »
I'm not trying to argue here, especially with people who are receiving free products (why would they have any reason to be upset?). I just would like to know if I can trade in my old NeoFlash as I did not receive the features promised which are now coming out as a separate product?

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 07:42:52 AM »
I'm not trying to argue here, especially with people who are receiving free products (why would they have any reason to be upset?). I just would like to know if I can trade in my old NeoFlash as I did not receive the features promised which are now coming out as a separate product?
well, I hope they do see it and give you and exchange one for review (always loved honest reviews of things I am considering getting) even though you dont seem to want to apply.

Argue - not trying to, I personally would like to see the features that were supposed to be included with the cart.

Upset? - more like disappointed, the number of 3rd party console accessory companies that put out a new product wrather than adding the features to their existing products seems to be increasing daily.
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline memyselfandi

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »
I'm not trying to argue here, especially with people who are receiving free products (why would they have any reason to be upset?). I just would like to know if I can trade in my old NeoFlash as I did not receive the features promised which are now coming out as a separate product? [/quote/]

you are the guy that keeps bashing the supercard at the official website and know i know that it is because you have a Neoflash cart :D and you want to trade because you want to get an M3, you are funny :D ;D

Offline brakken

• www.tehskeen.com - original non-copied news
    • TehSkeen.com
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 10:11:57 AM »
I have not been bashing the SuperCard on it's official website. I own a SuperCard and am satisified with it. I also own a G6 and M3. I do review them you know. I never bashed the SuperCard and have just written a review on it. Google for ISO-420 Reviews.

I don't see anything wrong with asking for a trade in when I ordered a product that did not come out with the features promised and now will be forced to order a new one for review.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 10:18:55 AM by brakken »

Offline memyselfandi

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2005, 06:40:29 AM »
I have not been bashing the SuperCard on it's official website. I own a SuperCard and am satisified with it. I also own a G6 and M3. I do review them you know. I never bashed the SuperCard and have just written a review on it. Google for ISO-420 Reviews.

I don't see anything wrong with asking for a trade in when I ordered a product that did not come out with the features promised and now will be forced to order a new one for review.

alright it must have been someone else, i am trully sorry