Author Topic: NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2010 for all retro platform final announcement  (Read 27546 times)

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
hello!, it´s my 1st comentary in neoflash, and I think present a game in the contest but...  where I post it?, sorry for my bad english, I´m spanish...
Bye

I believe Dr.Neo will create the boards soon  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

Offline davidgf

Yes please! I'm abroad in less than a week and I need to post my game before tuesday, because I'll return after the closing day!
And one more thing, the details and/or the format of the posting we are?

Thank you!

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
you can post to here now --- http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,136.0.html

in the the APP zone or GAME zone.  ~sm-49.gif~.gif
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
 ~sm-42.gif~  Let the retro powered contest begin!!  ~sm-42.gif~   

Offline Sheeft

Hi !

I want to participate to this contest and I know that there is written "without any limit" but I would like to confirm that the Wii is included. Because my project is for Wii ^^

Another question is for testing (I don't if the question has already been posted) : how will do the testers… The will have to own all of the consoles… Right ?

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure when Dr.Neo says "without any limit" he means exactly that.Also the wii homebrew scene is so powerful that it would make sense to be allowed "by default" in such an open scheme  ~sm-65.gif~.gif

Offline Sheeft

Okay thanks.

I'm glad to here that :)
So I'll send my game soon.

Offline corenting

• My website
I enter with my game and my application !

Offline LaPatateInc

Seems like there will be a lot of people this year, or it might slow down too...
Anyway, welcome to everyone ^^

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
Most developers release their games/apps a day before the closing date so expect many entries    ^-^
I hope that we can actually see a real retro game/app for retro consoles(md/snes/n64).   ~sm-51.gif~.gif

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
I hope I have time to finish my entry... I've been putting so much time into the Neo N64 Myth load/save system lately that I haven't had any time to work on my entry.
 :'(

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
I hope I have time to finish my entry... I've been putting so much time into the Neo N64 Myth load/save system lately that I haven't had any time to work on my entry.
 :'(

Same here  :P
 ::sm-11.gif::

Offline mfcas

• NEO newbie
I wonder, can we submit our entries 20th? "to" Is always a bit vague. It's always better to say to 20 Aug 23:59! Or something like that.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
I wonder, can we submit our entries 20th? "to" Is always a bit vague. It's always better to say to 20 Aug 23:59! Or something like that.

That was on my mind as well. Do I have to try to rush before midnight tonight to get something in, or do I have until tomorrow? Would it be by midnight GMT?

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
That was on my mind as well. Do I have to try to rush before midnight tonight to get something in, or do I have until tomorrow? Would it be by midnight GMT?

Yes , as long its 20th in your country.

Personally i plan to release my submission later today and maybe release a quick updated build tomorrow.  ~sm-42.gif~

Good luck!