Author Topic: NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2010 for all retro platform final announcement  (Read 27578 times)

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
Or as long as it's the 20th somewhere in the world?  In which case you'd have about 24 more hours from when this post was made..

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
If it's while it's the 20th where you live, I have 13 hours, but I won't be cutting it so close. I'll probably submit something in a few hours to be well under the deadline.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
If it's while it's the 20th where you live,

Yes , it has always been like that  :D . I'm pretty sure that we're going to see a few more entries posted before the deadline.In some of the previously
hosted comps a few people where posting their entries a few minutes before the deadline ~sm-68.gif~.gif

Offline LaPatateInc

And even one after, but it was still the 20th SOMEWHERE on the planet, so they accepted it, hehe.
People are nice here.  8)

And this year I'll participate in the reviews  ::sm-22.gif::  ::sm-29.gif::
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:34:54 AM by LaPatateInc »

Offline davidgf

And how does the votation work? I've never understood that, the reviewer puntuations? Just the Dr. Neo evaluation?
Can ANYONE be a reviewer? It's difficult, because I think no one has all the platforms, because using emulators is difficult (some game are not working) and the games deserve the original hardware!

Good luck to everybody!!!

BTW I love these gifs!!  ::sm-21.gif::

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
And how does the votation work? I've never understood that, the reviewer puntuations? Just the Dr. Neo evaluation?
Can ANYONE be a reviewer? It's difficult, because I think no one has all the platforms, because using emulators is difficult (some game are not working) and the games deserve the original hardware!

Good luck to everybody!!!

BTW I love these gifs!!  ::sm-21.gif::

The concept is simple :
-People review each division (must be announced first)
-Dr.Neo and/or other people at neoflash read the reviews and try each entry
-After a few weeks the results are posted here.
-And the top reviewers for each division(picked by Dr.Neo) win the top prize