Author Topic: News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.  (Read 6211 times)

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:56:27 AM »
Hello, do not know if someone in the community knows, but recently succeeded dumped the game "BeggarPrince" look in the underground-gamer (other news ROMS left unreleased beyond this and have to have to download and registration is downloaded by Torrent) or Google, testing the program "Neo2 Manager Pro 1.20 the PlugDemo 2.2.0.3 "the game until it works, but I do not know if it's the Rom (maybe some protection despite dumped) or if the program needs updating, but passing on some parts of the game, from nothing back on the presentation screen, and the impossibility of saving someone else's site know if there is some kind of attachment for the game to work right?
Taking advantage of every time I test the ROM (with the same programs) game "Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition", a screen appears orange, how do I make this game work? Already the Super Street Fighter II works normally.

Already, I await a reply and thank you for the attention.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
Re: News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 02:07:15 AM »
Most folks won't comment on Beggar Prince since it's still relatively "new", much like folks won't comment on Pier Solar. I certainly won't comment on it.

Street Fighter II SCE works fine for me... maybe your rom image is bad.

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:37:10 AM »
Would pass the link of a good Rom of StreetFighter II SCE or how to get the ROM for me?
You already tested the ROM in BeggarPrince Flashcart Mega Drive? I await response and thank you for attention.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 11:29:51 PM »
Would pass the link of a good Rom of StreetFighter II SCE or how to get the ROM for me?

Use a search engine, such as google :
"@Search query : Super street fighter 2 mega drive rom"

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 08:59:50 AM »
Conle, the ROM of Super Street Fighter II (U) works perfectly with the program I'm using, the problem is with the ROM of the "Street Fighter II '- Special Champion Edition (U) version CRC32 13FE08A1" when I enter the game , the fully screen turns orange instead of entering the game. The program used is "Neo2 Manager Pro 2.2.0.3 PlugDemo 1:20," which appears on TV as "Neo Super 32X/MD/SMS Menu v2.9".
Have some knowledge of this same game with different CRC32 code (you can check the code CRC32 when zipped), type other Rom or latest plugin?

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
I already said I won't comment on any "new" roms.

As to the other game, an MD5SUM value would be more useful. The one I tried is 94c07e0d90ecb7a7745d5eec376b1d61, and I think it was part of the NoIntro set.

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 01:30:55 PM »
ChilyWilly Sorry, did not understand what u mean. You refers to the game "Beggar Prince"?
which program that you used to enter all these codes? I await your response. ~sm-64.gif~.gif

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 08:22:29 AM »
ChilyWilly Sorry, did not understand what u mean. You refers to the game "Beggar Prince"?
which program that you used to enter all these codes? I await your response. ~sm-64.gif~.gif

I won't help people trying to get or run new games like Beggar Prince or Pier Solar.

The long code is the MD5SUM of the SF2SCE rom I run. You need something that calculates the MD5SUM, like MD5SUM, to get the MD5SUM of a file. Most folks use MD5SUM values to identify files rather than CRC since MD5SUM is more unique and thus less likely to cause misidentification of files.

You can find a Windows version of MD5SUM here: http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

If you run linux, MD5SUM will either already be installed, or in the repository for your distro. You would just open the package manager for your distro and install it.