Author Topic: NEO MYTH N64 FOR SALE! ONLY $150!!!! REG. PRICE IS $200!!!  (Read 8829 times)

Offline affan

• NEO newbie
NEO MYTH N64 FOR SALE! ONLY $150!!!! REG. PRICE IS $200!!!
« on: April 12, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
ANYONE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!!!

Offline affan

• NEO newbie
Re: NEO MYTH N64 FOR SALE! ONLY $150!!!! REG. PRICE IS $200!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
I can't beleive I didn't receive any replies. what's the matter with you guys?! If I was in your shoes and I was looking for an N64 flash cart, I would definately buy it as cheap as possible, because we all know these flash carts are pretty expensive! I'm selling because I don't use it anymore. It works perfect, and it come with everything the new one comes with. except the packaging, of course, it's used...but it's like new...no it's used...YOU GET THE PICTURE.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 01:41:49 PM »
Since this is the NeoFlash forum, you aren't going to get a lot of traffic here, and most of that traffic will be people who already have the carts they want. You'd be better off advertising at places like dcemu and SEGA-16 and AssemblerGames and the like. That's what I did when I bought a ten-pack of Neo2-SD carts... I advertised them at SEGA-16 and sold all the ones I wanted to sell in a couple weeks.

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 08:01:02 AM »
hm personally your posts just look like spam and on most forums you would be banned for spamming, one post saying you have a load of carts for sale would have sufficed

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 05:24:30 AM »
hm personally your posts just look like spam and on most forums you would be banned for spamming, one post saying you have a load of carts for sale would have sufficed

Yeah, I was tempted to do that here. Probably should delete most of those posts. One should be fine.

Offline Aleomark

• Just a gamer!
    • El otro lado
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 09:40:50 PM »
besides he takes agains us cause nobody has answered buying that cart, like if it were an obligattion.

what's the matter with you guys?! If I was in your shoes and I was looking for an N64 flash cart, I would definately buy it as cheap as possible,

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 03:34:47 AM »
besides he takes agains us cause nobody has answered buying that cart, like if it were an obligattion.

Yep. And like I told him, this is the wrong place to be looking to sell his stuff in any case. People here have probably already bought the carts. They're here looking for help on something, or for updates, or for extra stuff (like the contests or the occasional homebrew posted).