Author Topic: need someone send us the MKII and MKIII console to let us finish the MKIII myth  (Read 17184 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
So... I was seeing on DC EMU site on Saturn news and I notably see something familiar to me...

So  you need a Master System III Compact manufactured by TecToy?

Where you live?

I work on the brazilian post-office and we can see a way to send one Master System III from my collection to you.

I cannot guarentee... because my money is low and the only paypal acconut is from a friend of mine, so we need to see if it's possible to send.

thanks dmn_sonic , yes we need a MKiii very urgent, because we receive the mic_'s MKii and found it come with a bigger BIOS so we have to change the myth cart logic again to make it work on MKii.
so before we close this project, need a real MKiii to test and make sure it's 100% work with any MK console.
about the money, don't worry, i can pay to your paypal account in advance, just let me know your paypal account  ~sm-46.gif~.gif
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
ahh cool my newspost worked :)

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
thanks wraggster
 ~sm-65.gif~.gif

Offline panzeroceania

just found this topic!!

do you still need any?

I see that you have tested it on a Master System 1 and Master System 2 and have a Master System 3 on the way.

do you need to test any other region?

do you need to test it on an original Sega Mark III? do you need to test one with the FM unit?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 09:24:11 AM by panzeroceania »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
yes panzeroceania, we wait the SMSiii still, any region is ok, we need it to finish this project  ~sm-44.gif~

if you can send one to me,it'll be great, i'll pay to you in advance to your paypal account, please PM me your account and the total amount  ~sm-84.gif~.gif

and if you have the FM unit, i like to test together.