Author Topic: Freez when loading from SD  (Read 33600 times)

Offline Koyuki

• NEO newbie
Re: Freez when loading from SD
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 11:43:23 PM »
I know that. Sorry for my english :-\ . But curiously, I managed to solve the problem yesterday.  ;D I had tried everything from changing the usb cable, use another pc, do a hard-format, use the NEOCMD BATCH, etc.. Nothing worked. Yesterday, I decided to try something simple, use an older version of Neo2 Manager. And it worked!  ~sm-78.gif~.gif I uninstalled the Neo2 Manager 1.30 and installed 1.09 and now is running fine. Who would have thought. ~sm-42.gif~

Offline Koyuki

• NEO newbie
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 11:52:44 PM »
Oh yeah...

(theres only like 5 games anyway)

But, they are THE 5, and not "like 5". Conker's Bad Fur Day, RE2, Paper Mario, Pokemon Stadium 2, and, DK (but I have this).

Offline dvd2vcd

• retro gaming enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 11:57:11 PM »
the 5th game is ogre battle not donkey kong, but 5 out the entire catalogue aint bad at all really
please make a atari jaguar flash cart!!!!!!!

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 02:46:42 AM »
the 5th game is ogre battle not donkey kong, but 5 out the entire catalogue aint bad at all really

Especially if you look at SNES flash carts and how many out of THAT library cannot be played. At least the N64 only had CIC chip issues, and not all those other add-on chips the SNES had.
 ???

That said, the moment Dr.neo has a 64MB (or better) card, I'll be supporting it!
 8)