Author Topic: Playing NEOGEO AES games on NEOGEO MVS Arcade machine?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline kukan

• NEO newbie
Playing NEOGEO AES games on NEOGEO MVS Arcade machine?
« on: September 15, 2012, 04:05:32 AM »
Hello.

I am new on the forum, but i have a question. I want to play NEOGEO AES games on NEOGEO MVS Arcade machine. I find converterts the other way, but is there a converter that you can plug in your NEOGEO MVS arcade machine and put in the NEOGEO AES homeconsole games? I have find som very cheap AES games i can buy, but i dont have the AES console in my home. Hope to get some answers, thanks alot! Sorry for my Englsih, im from Norway:)

Best Regards.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:09:36 AM by kukan »

Online Dr.neo

• Administrator
Re: Playing NEOGEO AES games on NEOGEO MVS Arcade machine?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 10:10:15 AM »
we just have converter to play MVS games on AES home console, we don't make the converter to play AES games on MVS arcade machine, the AES games is more expensive than the MVS games, make this converter is no any meaning for us.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline kukan

• NEO newbie
Re: Playing NEOGEO AES games on NEOGEO MVS Arcade machine?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »
No i know its usualy this way that the AES games cost alot more, but in this case i have found 10 complete AES games for around 35$ each here in Norway. So its very cheap, one of the games are Ninja Commando,very cool game :D What is Ninja Commando worth on ebay etc.? I see one on ebay is trying to get 499$ for it but thats to high i think.

So you dont know of anyone that have made the converter the other way?