NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > NEO Flash and Magic Key 1/2/3 help, FAQ/guides and discussion

Magic Key and newer DS models

(1/21) > >>

Dipskana:
I'm considering buying a Neo Flash kit, but is it compatible with the newer DS models?  I was reading up on the SuperPassKey and it stated that it won't work with Nintendo DS's with a serial starting with a number higher than 12.  Is this the case with the Magic Key 1/2/3 as well?

rozsdas:
I want to know the same thing. Does MK2/3 work with new ds models?

cory1492:
All I can say for sure at this point is that Magic Key uses the same method as PassMe (which is also what is used in SuperPass) - so these likely will not work with the newest DS's that dont work with the others.

The first bit of the serial appears to not  be a good way to tell which ones work or not, as every region has its own numbering system. As far as I have been able to gather, the EURO ones are NEH12****, and the US ones are NU40** and NU41** (with the US ones the last number in the box seems to tell which revision it is... [8] is apparently the not working one) - the JPN serial seems to be starting with NY4*** so...

Dipskana:
Ah, my number is 3, so it should be no problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

Dr.neo:
nice topic,makt it stick :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version